• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Kyoko Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated that she lost her illusionary powers after the fight with Mami in the Different Story and during the main timeline/anime but she still has access to it here?

I'd give this to Kyoko either way via superior range, healing, immortality and raw power.

She literally made a clone to fight Mami the second time though.

As far as I remember, it was stated that she disliked using it because it reminded her of what happened to her family, not that she lost it.

How on earth is this fair....

Putting Erza up against 7 other people who are on the same level as her and you thought this was fair?

I did this after reading the Different Story, not Kazumi. As far as I knew at the time, the people where 2. Also idk where does the 6 comes from because Umika made just 4 clones (still too many though)

SomebodyData said:
@Kalitas and Pepper, while it is true we've only seen one, in Kazumi Magica (spoiler alert) Rosso Fantasma is used to make about 6. Note that the Rosso Fantasma was used by someone with far less experience than Kyoko

Also note they should be more durable than kyoko is strong (stat of 3 offense vs 3.5 defence)
This

And? Rosso Fantasma is used by Umika and there are 5 Umika on screen.

5-1=4 duplicates

The votes for Kyoko are 9-10 by this point, but idk if I should add it

@SD

Ok

@Gargoyle

Did you missed the part were I said that i didn't knew that she could make more than 1 clone when I made this or... ?

Having watched the series and read all the spin-off but one is totally "not doing my research".

I reckon its fine to add it. It's not like Erza doesn't have AoE to hit multiple foes at once (cough laxus lightning crystals)

Because the multiple clones thing comes from the one that I read only recently (Kazumi) while in the one that I had read at the time (Different Story) she made only one.

Idk if it count as stomped or not. But i'll trust Scarlet's judgement. So it won't be added.

Erza does have plenty of AoE and ranged attacks while Kyoko is a physical fighter only. And Erza is smart, she wouldn't charge into all of them at once. She'd keep her distance and attack them all with things like Blumentblat, circle sword, and lightning beam.

It isn't like Erza can do nothing at all to Kyoko and Kyoko can one-shot her with a gesture. Kyoko just holds the advantage with her clones. Without them I'd say Erza wins. I would say it is a mid diff win for kyoko honestly, not a stomp at all.

Why now I feel that if i'll have to count the votes "Stomp: Decisive:" instead of "Erza: Kyoko:"?

Also Kyoko does have ranged attacks. She can shoot fireballs in Homura's revenge IIRC

Oh is that so? I didn't know

Still, I would say that only makes it a decisive win for Kyoko. She isn't going to one-shot, and Erza can still damage her with the attacks.

I guess that Erza having the actual range advantage makes it closer. Maybe it's more balanced than how it seemed.

>limit is a month

>a season passed

Also this was actually already concluded

Well you said she needed a match but it turns out she already had one done.

You sure the limit is a month? Cause I vaguely recall somebody bumping a 2-3 month old thread once and the results still counted.

It's called necro. Also some people thought that it was stompish. But you know what, i'll request and see what others think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back