• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Kyoko Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so but as a type 2 immortal Kyoko wouldn't have to heal herself as much as a mortal would to keep fighting/she can ignore wounds that that don't impeed her and save her energy.

If above is anything to go by she's the more durable of the two making her immortality more useful. Additionally Erza, even when bloodlusted, attacks her targets torso rather than dismembering or decapitating.

You mentioned something about Erza being bloodlusted so I wanted to clear eventual misunderstandings

My point was that a bloodlusted Erza would be more inclined to inflict the kind of damage required to put Kyoko down but cannon cases of Erza being bloodlusted indicate that she still wouldn't inflict that kind of damage.

I don't know what result was accepted for Erza's AP, I've never checked it before.

Anyway, I'll vote for Kyoko too for reasons above.

Nah, people will find this eventually. I just find boring when I have to keep bumping a thread for a long time

What a fair match let's take out all of her hax and make her fight someone with tons of hax she can't do anything against -.-.

Anyway unless this is considered a stomp since it looks like one I would have to vote for Kyoko since she has huge advantage here with Erza having nothing to defend herself...

I mean, it's not my fault if the haxy armors arrive with the second origin. And I kinda can't put Kyoko against the city level version of Erza

I don't know bro it's just a mismatch because if Erza doesn't have anything that can help her fight while the other girl has so many advantages it's a completly unfair match...

Anyway if this isn't considered a stomp which a staff member I guess should decide you can add my vote and wait 24 hours after which you can add the result...

So um...she can make 6 clones that have the same stats as herself? I'm not going to even question how is that even possible without the technique having limitations, but if that is true, this is like doing a 1v7 with equal stats. Hardly a fair matchup. In fact I would go as far as saying that unless the opponent has some powerful hax, there is no fair matchup for Kyoko.

I'm uncertain if it should be considered a stomp. If we took Rosso Fantasma out of the equation, Erza would most likely win due to her greater versatility and likely superior skills. A single power turning the tide this way doesn't make it a stomp in my opinion.

But i'd like to hear the opinion of everyone about that

I don't exactly like to remove abilities from characters because it doesn't make any sense, but in this case the clones, according to SD, have an even higher Durability than Kyoko herself, and it's 6 of them not including Kyoko herself.

Honestly speaking, given the data here, no one in Kyoko's tier can actually defeat her without having good amounts of hax, since it's basically trying to defeat 7 people at once. It's not really a notable win because everyone in Kyoko's tier, short for some individuals with good hax, would be counted as an overwhelming wins for her.

Just my two cents.

@Scarlet

The clones are just as durable actually. It's Kyoko herself who has a higher durability than her AP (to an unkown extent).

So I should put her against people who are baseline 7-C to make up for the duplication?

@Delta

I could, but it's basically the equivalent of making a match with Erza restricting the requip magic... It's kinda pointless.

Nah, the only possible problem I could think of is stamina wise, but that would require a lot of duplicating.

I don't think that it has serious limitations other than the fact that she can use it only once per fight (I think that she can do it once every day, but i'm not sure)

@Delta

Kyoko is just resistant to it. Ophelia does have mind manipulation though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back