• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Kyoko Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Pre-Second Origin Erza (with strongest armors) and Puella Magi Kyoko (Small Town lowball). Speed equalized, both are serious but not bloodlusted. Ophelia is banned.

POTK-MM-Kyouko-Sakura-Render
Erza
Erza: 1 (Pepper14832)

Kyoko: 6 (Elione-Arisu, Blahblah9755, Delta3000, Burning Full Fingers, SomebodyData, Monarch Laciel)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Basically everything but hax xD

Likely Kyoko, via illusion creation and teleportation (can someone tell me where did she show this ? I'm curious)

@Elione

It was during the fight against Elsa Maria, I think.

@Burning

Kyoko's illusions are like clones who can damage enemies, they aren't just optical. Dunno if that changes anything.

Whether or not duplication is useful depends on the number of clones she can create.

Also, is there anyone here who knows PMMM and Fairy Tail pretty well ? I'm asking this to see which red head is better at combat

Never saw the full extent of it but she made one as powerful as herself to fight Mami during the storyline of "The Different Story". Only one though.

If you mean who is the best fighter from a technique standpoint idk. Both have plenty of battle experience

Erza is probably more experienced while fighting other humans, but that's about it honestly. They should be even with Erza having a possible edge skill-wise, but nothing extreme

Not sure but didn't Midnight's illusion damage Erza? Anyway, it's not like she's immune to illusions. Probably depends on the severity.

She has also fire manipulation and clones, as well as healing. And she has fought a myriad of opponents with different methods of attack, so she should be able to adapt.

Fire Manipulation? Erza has an armour to gain resistance to it. She has fought Natsu

Clones? She can likely strike them all with the amount of swords she can summon.

Healing? Well, okay.I'll give her that. But I don't think that's enough.

^if Erza has to use the Fire Empress armor, this cripple her versatility.

Each clone is as powerful as Kyoko herself, who is as strong as Erza

Healing is good enough to regen body parts.

Oh, and I forgot teleportation, and the fact that Kyoko's durability is superior to Erza's AP to an extent

She has multiple armors that she can switch too close to instantly. And even if she does have Fire empress Armor on I believe she can still summon weapons outside that kit as well.

How many clones can Kyoko make?

Unknown. At least 1, but she wasn't using Rosso Fantasma at the time

@Kalitas and Pepper, while it is true we've only seen one, in Kazumi Magica (spoiler alert) Rosso Fantasma is used to make about 6. Note that the Rosso Fantasma was used by someone with far less experience than Kyoko

Also note they should be more durable than kyoko is strong (stat of 3 offense vs 3.5 defence)

Is this fight still fair then? I don't see Erza dealing with 6 Kyoko at once.

Then again, Duplication is the only power that really gives Kyoko a decisive advantage

SD literally stated that she made 6 and you can be sure that if there is a person on this site that knows PMMM that's him

Well, given Erza has the ability to use her strongest armors here, and with her AP with her strongest armors is Small Island level. I think Erza still takes this as Kyoko only has Small Town Level+ or Likely Town Level Dura...

Pre-second origin Erza is small town with strongest armors. And we are using the first key of Kyoko at her small town lowball here

I really need to stop multi-tasking before answering these threads *sweatdrop* as I'm not paying attention clearly.

I'd say Kyoko takes it via cloning, teleportation, and healing. If Erza's only small town level with her strongest armors then that cuts down her versatility significantly, since if she were to make use of something like fire empress or heaven's wheel to try to deal with the fire manipulation or cloning she'd be put at a disadvantage by their comparatively low AP and Durability.

As Pepper pointed out, she can mix the armors. But I counted your vote

^ Healing consumes magical stamina. Kyoko can't use it forever (even if she can use it for a good while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back