• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Coredramon Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Erza has been sent on a mission to kill a Green Dragon who has been killing travelers for no reasons. She got separated from Natsu and Gray and runs into Coredramon Virus, i.e the Deadly Green Dragon. Decides to exterminate the Dragon.

-Both are High 7-A, i.e Erza has all her armors.

-Speed is Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions

FIGHT!!!!

Erza Scarlet i.e Best Girl: 7 (William, Cal, Delta, Griffin, Torch, Acno and Burning)

Coredramon Virus: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Erza
Who do you think you are killing innocent people and children. You will pay for your crimes with your life!!!!

Coredramon green
I don't care what you say, you're my next victim Scarlet Hair!!!

Probably Erza due to her superior range and versatility like William said, but this dude's fire sounds really dangerous. I don't know to what extent Erza's resistance to fire with her Flame Empress armor would help her, but if it's not a one-shot, I'll vote for Erza. She would know to keep her distance and attack with stuff like Wingblade Armor and such, and her Sea Empress armor could help with his flames too.

Yeah, the Flames are a one-shot. Although, Fire Resistance does make this confusing.

Well what's Coredramon's Durability Negation like?.

Also while Erza dose have more versatility, she can't use all of her armors at the same time. She doesn't have Intel on him so its not like she'll move to choose the perfect armor right of the bat.

I honestly don't know if her flame armour would help against, it might.

Erza's fire empress armor should half the fire damage and since she can combine it with 2 water swords it's really weak in the end.And for durabilty negation it's kinda who hits first...

LordGriffin1000 said:
Well what's Coredramon's Durability Negation like?.

Also while Erza dose have more versatility, she can't use all of her armors at the same time. She doesn't have Intel on him so its not like she'll move to choose the perfect armor right of the bat.
Yes, but she can requip them instantly. I'm not sure what you mean by the last part, but when she sees fire coming, it's not a stretch at all to say she'd use her Flame Empress armor or her Sea Empress armor to douse the flames. It's not a case of choosing the perfect armor right off the bat.

@grififn Erza's heaven wheel attack allows her to figure out the best armor to use against her opponents so yeah she knows what to use. And anyway it's durabilty negation on both sides plus Erza can negate magical attacks with nakagami armor...

I didn't lknow she could switch them in a snap, my apologies and what I ment was if she wants to protect her self she'll switch to her flame armour, if she wants to take out the flames she would switch to the sea armour, it she wants to go long range she would need to switch to that wing armour and so on and so fourth.

That would just be a lot of switching each time Coredramon tried something new, the fight wouldn't get anywhere really.

^well, it's Erza's specialty to change armors continuously plus the range is a big deal as well considering that if she keeps distance he also need to defend from her attacks and try to get closer at the same time. And she can use flame armor to Lower the damage and combine with a water sword to take out the flames...

What about Coredramon's Overwrite/Reactive Evolution, wouldn't that help?

Apologies, I half to go. Tomorrow is my birthday and I gotta few things to do today.

He needs to survive to use Overwrite. But he could gain resistances and a nice boost in power. But again, he has to survive.

LordGriffin1000 said:
What about Coredramon's Overwrite/Reactive Evolution, wouldn't that help?

Apologies, I half to go. Tomorrow is my birthday and I gotta few things to do today.
Of course that helps him it's not like Erza stomps lol I am just saying what I think is more useful and how she can counter his most dangerous abilty.

Read this tomorrow as well happy birthday.

Alright, I just got back from handling my business and got some new games and since tomorrow is my birthday I won't be around and right now I'm about to go in game mode lol.

I will put my vote on Erza for Williams and Burning's reasons. While I think it will be a tough fight I believe she'll win in the end.

@Burning and William

Thanks for the early happy birthday.

I also think Erza will win due to her versatility. She can change her armors in a flash, and has some hax too. It definetly won't be a easy battle, but I think Erza will win in the end, for the same reasons as stated by William and Burning's.

Acnologia2415 said:
Erza for reasons above and she also has a sword with dragon slaying magic in it.
Nah, the enchantment that Wendy used on her sword dissapeared after Erza cut Irene...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back