• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet VS Combined Human (Both is Low 7-C)

In this case my vote goes to Erza. Without preparation Human doesn't have enough information to deal with superpowered being like Erza (it's not about raw stats, but superpowered abilities) and not enough durability or any sort of resistances to handle some of her attacks. Also I don't see how Combined Human can hurt Erza without any special preparation. Heck, what Combined Human can do without any special weapon to her ? Martial art her ? If she by any chance looses in close combat (I DOUBT IT) she may simply keep her distance with one of armors which increase her speed and attack from distance. I think we can't underestimate range advantage to Erza - on this level range advantage may simply allow her to dish out deadly hit without retaliation especially with human not incredible durability by any stretch. Intelligence helps in case of Combined Human, sure, problem is that smart thinking can only help so much if you don't have power or time preparation to back it up. I would compare it to Shikamaru from Naruto - genius of highest caliber, with enough preparation can defeat many strong guys, problem is if someone can keep distance from him so his shadows can't reach or simply overpower him or use skillset / techniques which he isn't used to deal with he will loose as he can't predict and analyze something he never dealt with. So yeah, Erza, and I'm really not a fan of Fairy Tail.

EDIT: Good points. I stand corrected in few facts as this is indeed more even as it is right now. Vote is still the same though in favor of Erza simply because Human isn't near as versatile as her in combat especially without prep. Arguments also stand towards both sides being 7-C as this is what this fight is based on.

Please see the stats, Low 7-C human has slightly higher stats in everything except for range, meanwhile human with nukes is only has 6-C in Attack potency, human durability is still Low 7-C no matter what, so 6-C erza will one shot human with her finger.

Back