• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkLordZeta said:
1) Yes but not a full scale explosion, even if it was we can't say how bad it would've been and what wouldn't have been wiped off, for example King Piccolo wiped everything off the town every single building and their materials, can we say Laxus would have done the same or would their be rubble.

2.Yes that's true he did underestimate them big time, you bring up a point where would he store them? Well he lived in Magnolia for a long time he could've laid them anywhere. You asking that also brings up where did he even find 300 of them and how did no one notice them going in the sky,etc,etc,et.

3.)Yeah I get that but by definition in our world it's not magic, that's my point.

4.)It's not bashing, it's a harsh critcism, how he writes the fights leaves a huge amount of speculation, and guessing and filling in gaps, he's a bit lazy on that part. My point being it's hard to guess everything because Hiro apparently doesn't care.

5.) Yes he would have but can we say FL really drained that much since it was technically cancelled? Yes again my point being the power of Friendship in FT makes a lot of the powerscaling in FT nonesense because the fights themselves are not logical for example, Sting and Rogue VS. Jiemma, they were outmatched couldn't scratch him, friendship speach, easy win. My point being FT's powers are mostly based on Plot Devices and pardon my language asspulls.

1) Magnolia Town is 1,638 meters long and 901 meters wide. Even if the average explosion from the Lacrimas is 5 meters high (should be about ~20m via pixel scaling but just to prove my point, I'll say it's only 5) and we apply Fragmentation, Thunder Palace's Attack Potency would still be Town level.

2) So you think he had those 300 Lacrimas stored in a house (along with all the furniture) that just happens to be near the Cathedral? Houses in Magnolia are not that big.

He created the Lacrimas with his Magic. Laxus and Freed were still in about the same place they were before Laxus used Thunder Palace.

Laxus's and Freed's position before Thunder Palace -> http://img4.mangasee.co/series/FairyTail/0113-002.png, http://img4.mangasee.co/series/FairyTail/0113-003.png

Laxus's and Freed's position after Thunder Palace -> http://img4.mangasee.co/series/FairyTail/0114-005.png

3) No one is shooting Kamehamehas or Rasengans using Chi (AKA Ki) or Chakra in real life but we still call what Goku and Naruto use Ki and Chakra. It's the same thing with FT and Magic.

4) Call it whatever you want, it's still irrelevant. Hiro does care about Power Levels. That's why Natsu and Erza are consistently above Lucy, Wendy and Elfman for example.

I read somewhere that Hiro's editors tell him to shorten and even leave out things in the manga because the arcs get too big. So that also could explain why some fights/events feel "rushed".

5) FL wasn't cancelled. It just didn't work on anyone because Laxus didn't truly consider anyone a real enemy. After he used FL, Laxus was panting and even shaking from the amount of MP he lost. He barely had enough Magic left to cast one spell.

Sting and Rogue attacked Jiemma with everything they had and Jiemma just wasn't durable enough to take it and continue fighting.

Natsu couldn't scratch Ikusa-Tsunagi with a normal punch too. Yet he broke him apart when he used Demolition Fist. :/

Normal punches would never compare to High-End spells.

The Everlasting said:
When did this thread become about Laxus?
Around here I guess?

This thread is going nowhere, so I will close it now. Also, repeatedly quoting each other to spam threads with walls of text is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back