• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eru Ilúvatar

Morgoth is not the only one whose powers he can resist. Plus he also has the power of the Ainur, not just resist them.

I want to ask the admin, why did some of Eru Ilúvatar's feats error and some did not time stamp the most important part, for example dialogue, evidence, or when the achievement occurred, because here many people are confused about several scans that do not directly lead to point and there is an error too

examples are Telekinesis, Transmutation, Illusion Creation, Soul Manipulation (every soul, and was the only being who can give and grant souls) which has the link

and doesn't go directly to the time stamp, and you can see an example of the error in feats Creation

so for admin, can you revise these feats?...

I want to ask the admin, why did some of Eru Ilúvatar's feats error and some did not time stamp the most important part, for example dialogue, evidence, or when the achievement occurred, because here many people are confused about several scans that do not directly lead to point and there is an error too

examples are Telekinesis, Transmutation, Illusion Creation, Soul Manipulation (every soul, and was the only being who can give and grant souls) which has the link

and doesn't go directly to the time stamp, and you can see an example of the error in feats Creation

so for admin, can you revise these feats?...
@Tyranno223 @TheMerchant66 @Moonshadow137 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Dinamic8000

What do you think?

Also, would any of you that have not written your usernames down in the following pages be willing to do so please?

Like our friend said, after we established the tiers some abilities need to be deeply revised

But i can already opine that due to the omnipotent nature of Eru we can assume at least the possibility of him having all theses abilities, although unfortunately besides The Ainunlidale he only ever show his powers directly during the Fall of Numenor

Okay. So what should we do here then?
In practice I agree with everything here. But any changes should be delayed for later. We're still going through all the abilities that the Ainur have, which we'll cover after tiers are done (or at least that's what I plan to do).

In practice I agree with everything here. But any changes should be delayed for later. We're still going through all the abilities that the Ainur have, which we'll cover after tiers are done (or at least that's what I plan to do).
Thank you. I trust your sense of judgement regarding this topic, so that is probably fine then.

Back