• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
inb4 "Eru via Conceptual Manipulation"

Well, i don't see what Eru can do to put Monika down, seeing through previous threads involving her, his Soul Manipulation isn't putting her down anytime soon due to her apparently capability of no-selling having her existence erased from Time itself; and his Time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation aren't working either, given she can exist after Time was destroyed

Overall, Eru's only hopes here are his Conceptual Manipulation (which has no applications listed on his page) and Omniscience

so basically, i have no idea *~*

EDIT: dammit, got Ninja'ed, the "Eru via Conceptual Manipulation is already theeeeere" ;~;

Well, he created several Concepts, I count the vote even if this is not very useful against a 2-C Being like monika

Eru stomps, he is Tier 0. Not from feats, but from Tolkien himself. Tolkien, a fervent Catholic proclaumed Eru to be God. Not the represwntation of God in the stort. But God Himself, you know, the actual being he worshipped.

I think I'll use the Conceptual reasoning above and vote for Eru.

I do not know if his concept manip is usable in combat, anyway I count the vote.

I'm waiting Saik

Unless Eru has used his Conceptual Powers to conceptually erase someone, that's not gonna come out here.

Even then, again it's "Who hits first"

Count as Monika if he can't erase her, or Inconc if he can

well, eru knows a lot, he has a conceptual manipulation, i think this gives him a huge advantage, i will go for Eru because of his Omniscience and Conceptual Manipulation.

Omniscience doesn't save him from being erased + We're doubting if Conceptual Manipulation even works here.

well, first you said you were talking about Eru being erased, i dont think a being with enough power to manipulate the concept of erasure can be erased. As for Monika being erased... i dont know, but its not like the only way she can be defeated is by ereasing her. maybe locking her or making her incapable of fighting, or something like that

Concept of Erasure means what it is, like if you "Erase" Erasure you wont be able to erase something because it wouldnt exist, like a paradox. its kind of confusing but i hope this makes sense

He created every concept in Ea, including Erasure, you can see on this wiki, look at his profile, Conceptual Manipulation.

And if my thinking is right, it does make him immune to being erased. And as ZacharyGrossman273 said, he created Conceptual Embodiments

Well, i dont think any being would have a list of every concept he created but, if you want the quote that proves that he created Ea i can give you.

"Therefore I say: Ea¨! Let these things Be! And I will send forth into the Void the Flame Imperishable, and it shall be at the heart of the World, and the World shall Be; and those of you that will may go down into it.'"
- Eru Himself
"'Il├║vatar was the first beginning, and beyond that no wisdom of the Valar or of Eldar or of Me can go.'
'Who was Il├║vatar?' asked Eriol. 'Was he of the Gods?'
'Nay,' said R├║mil, 'that he was not, for he made them. Il├║vatar is the Lord for Always who dwells beyond the world; who made it and is not of it nor in it, but loves it.'
"
The Book of Lost Tales Part One, "The Music of the Ainur"

ok if i can't convince you with that, maybe the concept of existing, he controls that, and it's shown that, he chose what could and what could not exist, so what if he manipulates his own existence?

And about Ea, he Ceased Ea as the Ainulindale with just a chord

"In the midst of this strife, whereat the halls of Ilu´vatar shook and a tremor ran out into the silences yet unmoved, Il├║vatar arose a third time, and his face was terrible to behold. Then he raised up both his hands, and in one chord, deeper than the Abyss, higher than the Firmament, piercing as the light of the eye of Ilu´vatar, the Music ceased."

Speculative + He gets deleted before he can do that

Also again, assuming he controls the concept of existing is pure speculation.

Back