• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Can make things exist and not exist at will" So, creation and existence erasure? Doesn't give him resistance to being erased.

ok, so i was looking at her page its says "Non-Corporeal (Could exist as a non-corporeal being after having her file completely erased. She could even destroy the game once and for all after this)" so she is Non-Corporeal because she could exist even if the file is deleted. Eru is Non-Corporeal, he existed before creation. Doesn't this make them equal to immunity against Existance Erasure?

Yeah I'm not seeing why he could resist EE. Being able to use it himself though would mean it is a race to get off an erase.

i said he is immune because he existed before creation, so it wouldn't make any difference for him to be erased, the same for her because she could resist de EE after the file was deleted.

He still wouldn't have resistance to EE. Just because he can survive if everything else is deleted doesn't mean he can survive his own deletion.

Misinterpretation, otherwise Guardian Cosmos is immune because it created the concept of life and existed before creation, Same for Chaos

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Eru is one of those wonderful profiles with a bunch of abilities thrown in without any explanation.
Hey, I was originally guilty of making profiles like that. I think my newer profiles have much better quality. Either way maybe it is time for Eru to get some cleanup?

talking about it next week I will explain the capacity of SM because as nobody knows well the verse (except for a few people)

You vote who Saik?

Eru has a lot of abilties missing. And the ones he does have are just plain ridiculous (Though manipulation? Isn't that just mind manipulation?)

Back