• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Ultron
AoU Ultron 0005
Powers and Stats

Tier: 7-B

Name:
Ultron

Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Classification: Artificial Intelligence, Robot

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, unlimited stamina, Energy Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Possession of Machines, Genius level intellect, and Flight

Attack Potency: City level (Made Thor bleed with his attacks.)

Speed: At least Supersonic with Hypersonic flight speed (Should be faster than before)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 50, likely far higher (Should be at the very least as strong as Captain America.)

Striking Strength: City Class

Durability:
City level (Survived a hit from Mjolnir and hits from Hulk, survived getting blasted by Thor's lightning, Vision's laser and Iron Man's repulsors for a few seconds)

Stamina: Unlimited

Range: Extended melee range with his long arms. Several dozens of meters with lasers.

Intelligence: Genius

Weaknesses: Extreme heat, can be hacked to prevent transfer to other machines. Even his Vibranium Body can be ripped open by Scarlet Witch.
Yupia
Yupia rhg by kaizerchang-dayxknv
Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 7-B

Name:
Yupia

Origin: Hyun's Dojo

Classification: Cyborg/Stickman

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in hand to hand combat, Skilled swordsma, Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Energy Projection, Plasma Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Flight, Berserk Mode, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception (Fully aware of everything within her surroundings up to half a mile), Information Analysis, Extreme pain tolerance

Attack Potency: At least City level (Defeated Syn and Hue, Destroyed Bog's body with a misplaced attack)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Syn and Hue)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Casually uprooted and threw a large tree)

Striking Strength: At least City level

Durability:
At least City level

Stamina:
Very high

Range: Extended melee range to several meters with blade, Dozens of meters with ranged attacks

Standard Equipment: Giant Razor Blade, Scarf

Intelligence: High (Yupia is highly skilled in combat, utilizing her greatly enhanced senses and analytical abilities to quickly and efficiently dispatch her opponents), Lower in Rage State

Weaknesses: Overuse of plasma attacks will consume the alkaline chemicals that fuel her, and once the chemicals are close to drained dry, she will malfunction, sending her into a rage state that causes her vision to tunnel towards killing her opponent by any cost, regardless of whether she loses her own life doing so.
Vibranium Ultron. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, SPEED EQUALIZED. Who wins?

Ultron - 0

Yupia - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Im almost positive his possession only applies to switching to Ultron Sentries, otherwise he would have had no reason to not possess Iron Man's armor during their fight, or Vision before he killed him.

Hmm, Since I know both characters good, then i'm going over to say, Ultron might win, In the Stickfigure Universe, there has been nothing as strong as Vibranium or even close, maybe i'm missing something, but ya know what i mean. Ultron might be able to deduce on how to kill Yupia and will most likely try to force her to use her Plasma Attacks constantly, Now, to see how hot her plasma attacks be. Now, I can low ball it and say that Thors lighting is standard lightning (53,540 Degrees Farenheight.) and Tony's Repulsor Blast is as hot as a Jet engine (idk why, but i'm estimating here.) (1650 Degrees Farenheight) and trying to figure out the tempature of the Mind Stone is not even worth it. So just adding the two numbers, we have around the tempature of 55,190 Degrees Farenheight, now i maybe low balling it, but that does sound reasonable. Now to find the temp. of Yupia's plasma. Idk how hot it is, but i'm gonna go with an Educational guess that it's as hot as the surface of the sun, which is about, 10,000 degrees farenheight, so can she melt Vibranium, maybe, given enough time, say, she pinned him and was using her plasma full force, and guessing she holds enough blood (5.5 Liters) but she risks losing all of her blood. Now close range, Yeah Yupia holds the edge. but the cool thing about Vibranium is that it absorbs Kinetic Energy, so Yupia would have to swing hard to hurt him.

So yeah, Ultron wins 7/10

Yupia Wins 2/10

Tie 1/10

I maybe wrong, but hey, that's good that your proven wrong.

Yupia actually has slightly higher AP than Ultron' durability (Yupia scales to a 42 Megaton feat whereas Ultron's vibranium durability is 39 Megatons) and her plasma is hot enough to vaporize Bog's body, who is as durable as her (AKA her plasma is hot enough to vaporize people more durable than Ultron)

I'd also like to point out that Yupia's threat analysis would let her know exactly how dangerous Ultron is so she would know to take him down quickly

Also Vibranium was never actually shown to absorb kinetic energy in the MCU as far as im aware

The fact that he's never once used his possession offensively despite multiple instances where it would be a viable option such as when he fought Iron Man and Vision?

Back