• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epic Battle Fantasy general revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should NoLegs scale from Natz or Lance? He is no doubt physically stronger than her, but idk if he should scale from Lance. For now I added the scaling to Lance as a "possibly". Thoughts?

I'm alright with the "At least Class T, possibly Class P" you added. I don't think he should be much weaker than Lance.

This also reminds me that he needs his part of the respect thread done. I'll get to it in a few days

I don't think so, because the average viewer wont think the two are synonymous for Akron.

Maybe word it like "Power Nullification via Absorption"?

Done. Also does reincarnation counts as type 3 immortality? Or it's something different?

I know what it is. I'm asking if being resurrection-based instead of Regenerationn-based still count as type 3

Then how do we rate it? He quite obviously can't be killed trough something like the destruction of his body because he will eventually reincarnate. And it isn't type 2 because he eventually recover from the damage

This isn't what i'm talking about though?

"Immortality is the term given to people who cannot die from natural means, whether this be due to longevity, Regenerationn, or other means."

Akron can survive the destruction of his body. We know that because he did, and he resurrected himself.

Since he is a deity, I could see this as a sort of type 4. Not sure though

Oh right, there is another thing that I forgot. When the Spirits are killed, they vanish, then they come back. The thing is, they already do not have a body. They are ghosts. Which level of resurrection is that?

I can post a video for that later

I am uncertain. Healing from complete destruction of one's entire being tends to be counted as Mid-Godly, but it depends on the context.

It isn't regen, it's resurrection. They wouldn't be able to, say, regenerate an arm without being dead.

It's here at 2:00 https://youtu.be/ScaGyqCYYRo

I personally don't know how to treat it. The ghost is killed, that much is crystal clear. And it does disappear for a brief moment (keep in mind that souls are visible in the verse) and it wouldn't be able to come back if it wasn't for the auto-revive status, which does imply complete destruction. I dunno though.

On a side note, wouldn't this be scaled to the party? It's the same status effect granted by their own resurrection skills.

Well, perhaps resurrection would be more appropriate then, unless it is game mechanics.

It isn't a game mechanic. Resurrection abilities where explained within the game and shown in cutscenes. Also the fact that they can revive themselves is pointed out when they are scanned

Alright. But I want to hear the opinions of the others as well. It's a rather big thing. There is also the issue about it scaling to other resurrection abilities in the verse or not. I can personally see it scaling to the Revive spell but not to Akron's self-resurrection for example, due to the former working based on the same mechanics while the latter's mechanics are unknown

Well the issue is mostly who scale from it. I think that the party should as it was directly compared to their resurrection, but idk if Akron's should.

Also I personally think that Godcat being possibly omnipresent should be removed.

Party and Dark Party should. Not sure if we can scale it to the bosses.

I agree with removing that, Godcats profile was one of my first so I didn't really know how to handle it.

Okay. I suppose that this issue seems to be settled then.

Yeah. Don't close this yet though. There a few things remaining, but I don't have enough time atm

About the range. Except Akron and Matt, this needs a bit of revision.

Anna doesn't reach kilometres, but she does reach hundreds of metres and it's higher with Tsunami.

Natz is in the same ballpark, but she also have hundreds of kilometres with Supernova and Genesis.

Lance's is fine but it should be "only" hundred of metres with regular attacks.

NoLegs also reach tens of metres with his projectiles.

Godcat has basically the same as Natalie without having Genesis.

Also, not completely sure what this is, but Godcat can keep stuff floating in the air without touching it.

I'll wait for Dark's input just to be sure. Maybe I forgot something.

The link for Godcat counts as Telekinesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back