• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EOS Merged Hollow Ichigo VS Teen SPSM Naruto

Location- Frost Country

Chakra = Reiatsu

100 meter distance

All manga feats allowed no game feats

Random Encounter

No Knowledge

R1- EOS Merged Hollow Ichigo VS Teen SPSM Naruto

R2- EOS Merged Hollow Ichigo and Muken Aizen VS Teen SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke

R3- EOS Merged Hollow Ichigo, Muken Aizen, and Juha Ywach (No Almighty) VS Teen SPSM Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke, and 10 Tails 1/2 Rinnegan Madara (Post Tree)

Who wins ?

Lol at the edge in AP

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_II)

Both are 5-B

Naruto real version is 5-B

His clones would at least be 5-C

In 4th War Naruto in KCM created clones actually above Kage Level. Seeing as he took down 3rd Raikage, Muu another kage, and one shot multiple Zetsu all across the countries. Madara even called a clone of Naruto impressive.

So now you have Planet Level Naruto and his army of moon level clones against planet level Ichigo who barely has long range attacks ? It's a stomp in Naruto favor. Plus he has better techniques and can always amp himself to SO6P Levels with 3 Headed Kurama like he did against Sasuke in VOTE.

Ichigo has far less impressive feats I. His new form against Ywach and really the form only lasted like 1 or 2 chapters lol. Naruto stamina in SPSM is amazing as he fought 10 tails Madara for a while, then had to fight Kaguya, and he fought these two back to back without reverting back to his base form. So the SPSM stamina is quite large for Naruto. He then used the form again against Sasuke despite being incredibly tired from Kaguya battle. And Ichigo who did nothing big in EOS is gonna beat Naruto ?

I mean, they were claiming Ichigo to be on the yottaton range or something. Frankly, I think it's completely bullshit, but wasn't it a general consensus?

I dunno. Soldier only brought it up but it wasn't actually agreed upon, I do agree on banning them though. Was it discussed anywhere else? Because that is the only thread I aware of since then til now on the subject.

Back