• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Engineer vs Torbjörn

Eh no.... if engi gets time to build up his nest and considering this is MVM BS, i am pretty sure he just outlasts because MVM metal is like 2x more than a normal game
How does one outlast being rapidly burned alive from being coated in a pool of molten iron?

Torb's shotgun is much stronger than Engineer's
How? Engi has a nearly 8x AP advantage
on top of being superheated to a level that Engineer doesnt resist
That's arguable, seeing as Engi can take hits from the sharpened volcano fragment, which is described as a portable version of a volcano, the blade of which is constantly covered in molten lava (I don't know the difference between lava and molten iron, but if the latter is hotter than it shouldn't be by such a wide margin that Engi's MVM heat & fire resistance won't allow him and his turrets to at least survive)

That's arguable, seeing as Engi can take hits from the sharpened volcano fragment, which is described as a portable version of a volcano, the blade of which is constantly covered in molten lava (I don't know the difference between lava and molten iron, but if the latter is hotter than it shouldn't be by such a wide margin that Engi's MVM heat & fire resistance won't allow him and his turrets to at least survive)
Lava is anywhere from 1,300° F to 2,200° F. The temperature of molten iron is 2800° F. Engineer's heat resistance is not sufficient to allow him to survive that.

How? Engi has a nearly 8x AP advantage

Is it an 8x AP advantage, cause it's so ******* inconsistent in versus thread considering how often I've heard one or the other. Like, seriously. I wasn't joking.

I've been meaning to make a TF2 CRT for a while now, but trying to scour all the previous CRTs to see how exactly we handle the verse is so confusing, why is this verse such a mess?

I've been meaning to make a TF2 CRT for a while now, but trying to scour all the previous CRTs to see how exactly we handle the verse is so confusing, why is this verse such a mess?
That is a dangerous question to ask me because i will be brutally honest about the answer

That is a dangerous question to ask me because i will be brutally honest about the answer
You..... You .... You know that you were the one who make it so the CRT couldn't pass, it wasn't hard for you it was hard for the opossing team as it was Several mods vs Regular users. It taked 3 threads with every thread at the very least reaching page 4-5 to get TF2 back to 9-A

You..... You .... You know that you were the one who make it so the CRT couldn't pass, it wasn't hard for you it was hard for the opossing team as it was Several mods vs Regular users. It taked 3 threads with every thread at the very least reaching page 4-5 to get TF2 back to 9-A
First off, no, it was not me who made the CRT, it was Dargoo.

Second off, it took that long because you guys wouldnt take no for an answer and just kept remaking threads until people got tired of disagreeing with you.

I do not appreciate you placing the blame for the verse's current condition on the people who were actually trying to fix it, that you opposed because it wasnt how you thought it should be. Im sorry you took it personally to the point of viewing it as an 'us vs them' confrontation, but it got so drawn out because you and a select few other members were determined to make it a war of attrition every time your crts got shut down.

Back