• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Endogeny vs Medaka Kurokami

Endogeny is more a lumbering and amorphous mass of magic and determination than a dog by now. Even dog monsters in UT are sentient, so I don't think they fully count are mere animals.

This all falls upon "what are we counting for Medaka?". Which hax?

And yes every animal is terrified of Medaka, they would never fight her due to her "Alpha Presence".

No Saikou has a point. If you need more, Naze's modified animal wern't afraid of Medaka either, and Endogeny is the end resault of heavy expariments. And since this is Altered God Mode, that puts her in the middle of Kumagawa's class president tournament arc right?

Now while I'm inclined to agree with you, I don't think it's a s conclusive as you think. Everyone of Endogeny's attack will be hitting Medaka in the soul. Considering that UT monsters are made of magic would they have a similar physiology to us? If not then Mind Reading(which is emotion reading) and Weighted Words might not work, though that might be a stretch.

Earl, that doesn't seem right. Humans are a type of animal yet she doesn't just terrify everyone into submission. Also, when very fearful, animals just as often lash out in desperation as they do flee.

Medaka's Alpha Presence does effect people, that's why everyone respects her eventually. It's just nonsentiant animals that run in fear.

True Alpha Presence is the reason ppl treat her with respect, though hitting in the soul, will they even be able to hit her? Auto Pilot is Lightning Speed, far above hypersonic, and it won't be nerfed by speed equalized due to it being a hax. Also being made out of magic, that's gonna be weird to count then. Do they still think, i mean mind read is basically reading the signals in your body, same for Weighted Words. Now someone explain how the soul attack works that should be endogeny's only win condition due to Medaka's insane healing factor (she regened from broken bones in what seemed like an instant).

So let's go over this The End, Auto Pilot, Alpha Presence, Weighted Words and Mind Read, how does the dog deal with them?

>Auto Pilot is Lightning Speed, far above hypersonic, and it won't be nerfed by speed equalized due to it being a hax.

I don't think that's how that works. Auto Pilot isn't a speed boost, it's her reacting to incoming objests automaticly. That being said, I belive Danmaku can counter it eventually. Again, Alpha Presence isn't applicable considering Endogeny is sentient. Same result as normal humans. It has occured to me that Endogeny is made up of an unknown number monsters and therefore has an unknown number of minds. Medaka would have to target the right minds with Weighted Words and Mind Reading to get any positive results. And that's assuming UT monsters have the same physiology as humans, which i'm kinda on the fence about. After all UT monsters are made of magic, don't have a digestive system and turn to dust when they die. As for The End, how would that work here? Would it just copy specific techniques, at which point she now has Rocket Charge and Projectile Spit. Or would she copy generic abilities? And would those abilities be limited by her physiology?

Well no normal human would be able to just simply dodge unzen's balls with auto pilot reflexes.

She doesn't need to "target" for WW and MR, she only hears what the mind says, the mind that takes action, same for WW, she just says the words, the mind that takes actions (the main mind) will be forced to obey.

And no TE is not limited to physiology.

Many of Endogeny's skills come from the fact that it's an amorphous mass of fused togather dogs. The rest are because it's an Undertale monster.

To be perfectly honest, I think the only things Medaka could copy would be Endogeny's magic, which takes the form of Soul Manipulation.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
To be perfectly honest, I think the only things Medaka could copy would be Endogeny's magic, which takes the form of Soul Manipulation.
Instead of the complicated mass preventing stuff etc etc. Think of it more simply. Medaka will be able to copy anything Endogeny does. He shows off a skill, Medaka copies and uses at least 120% better.

I feel like Medaka wouldn't hold back against Endogeny the same way she does against people. She would probably use Book Maker, All Fiction Probably won't actually put it down due to determination. Maybe Weighted words instead

Iapitus The Impaler said:
She would probably use Book Maker, All Fictio Probably won't actually put it down due to determination.
If that were the case this would have been closed long ago due to stomp. This is 8-A Medaka.

Firephoenixearl said:
Instead of the complicated mass preventing stuff etc etc. Think of it more simply. Medaka will be able to copy anything Endogeny does. He shows off a skill, Medaka copies and uses at least 120% better.
I know how Medaka's The End works. What I'm saying is many of Endogeny's skills are based on it having an amorphous blob for a body. Medaka couldn't copy those skills as they are beyond her physical limits. Frankly, the only things I belive Medaka could copy are Soul Manipulation (All of her attack can now hit souls as well as physically), Danmaku (Projectile Spit eww), and (maybe but I'm not sure) Flight, and Resistance to Soul Manipulation (And from Endogeny's page "Can take attacks capable of harming and destroying souls as regular attacks").

Now, that all being said, Medaka still wins. I was never argueing against that, just clarifying things.

Medaka can copy stuff that is above her physical limits though. Blob for body wouldn't rly prevent her from copying skills due to her still being able to see the skills.

I knew you'd bring that up. No, not above her physical limits, impossible for her physically. Medaka is not changing how her body functions to copy new abilities.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Medaka's not changing into literal magic. That's what Endogenyis made of. Not biological matter, magic. Well, and Detremination.
Medaka CAN use magical skills doe. As shown by ajimu, magical skills do exist as abnormalities.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
No. Ajimu skills cannot and should not be used in vs debates.
Im not saying "let's fuking use them", im just mentioning them to explain the system. Magical skills do also count as abnormalities which Medaka can copy.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I know how Medaka's The End works. What I'm saying is many of Endogeny's skills are based on it having an amorphous blob for a body. Medaka couldn't copy those skills as they are beyond her physical limits. Frankly, the only things I belive Medaka could copy are Soul Manipulation (All of her attack can now hit souls as well as physically), Danmaku (Projectile Spit eww), and (maybe but I'm not sure) Flight, and Resistance to Soul Manipulation (And from Endogeny's page "Can take attacks capable of harming and destroying souls as regular attacks").

Now, that all being said, Medaka still wins. I was never argueing against that, just clarifying things.
Look, I've said my bit. I'm not argueing back and forth with you on this. Refer to this^^^^ for my oppinion on the matter.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Look, I've said my bit. I'm not argueing back and forth with you on this. Refer to this^^^^ for my oppinion on the matter.
Ok, yeah it's pretty pointless. So Medaka takes this....stomp or can be added?

Firephoenixearl said:
So we wait for more votes?

PS: What are the current votes?
Well, you and me are obviously voting Medaka.

Iapitus might be voting Medaka, and Wokistan hasn't voted at all, so

Medaka - 2(3maybe)

Endogeny - 0

Back