• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ending the Inevitable: Saitama vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama for the sheer reason that anything he has done on his highest end has been done with no absolute effort. And this is really inevitable huh. Pitting someone whose style is literally just being op to the point of that scale to that level. Meanwhile Ichigo is already fully exerting himself in each and one of those final attacks of his.

It's speculation on the exact value.

It's not speculation to assume how much more powerful it was than Ichigo's power up.

We're not asking for exact values. We're asking for estimates, and that estimate overwhelms Ichigo.

Especially something that barely has any showtime and constantly ended up being broken.

Edit - And any range advantage is useless when you check Shonen's favorite range attack for melees. Shockwaves. Cough Boros got nailed by that.

Allow me to point out something, Ichigo...wasn't exactly at fullpower when he sliced Yhwach twice. Before that, Yhwach had taken his hollow and quincy power, leaving Ichigo with only Shinigami power. And as pachi pointed out, Full power Bankai Ichigo, with Hollow and Quincy power....only lasted one panel.

So, pretty sure Ichigo did slice Yhwach casually too.

Even if Ichigo is 3x planet level, I honestly don't see Ichigo "cleaving in half" Saitama when he defeated a baseline planet level effortlessly and without a scratch on him. The only thing that was saving Boros from being completely obliterated was his Regenerationn, which Ichigo is greatly lacking.

@Homu

I wouldnt count the second and last time. Yhwach had been depowered to such an extent that fake shikai could cut him in half.

If what the comments are saying is ture saitama would already be stronger than 15 times basine. They said he is stronger than 15 times baseline even without taking into account the he held back part.

Also, just commenting, Ichigo's dura is much higher than whatever his AP is thanks to Blut Vene.

Im not voting, btwm

@J-man But in here, even harming a planet level character with a punch is more impressive than tried to blasy him with a nuke bomd with city level AP, which gonna cause massive destruction.

I'd thought he would assume Ichigo is a monster considering he's a Grim Reaper. Then again I think he did that to Garou too.

Btw funny you say he's not the ONE BFR Man when he literally BFRs every opponent he fought (well almost) away to the sky if he doesn't make them explode.

Anyway carry on.

If i remeber correctly the required difference needed to oneshot someone was 35, but I think that was with 4-B not sure it applies here

From what I can gather here, this is basically a match between "a guy whose full power is unknown due always one-shotting his opponent" vs "a guy whose full power is unknown due he wasn't at fullpower when he one-shot his opponent"

If you want my opinion, Inconclusive is the most likely result here...Although Ichigo's superior skills should help a little.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Skill doesn't tend to last long on its effectiveness against Saitama. Also once again no reg is an issue here.
But Ichigo skilss did allowed him to go toe-on-toe with an opponent much more experience than him (hundred years of experience). Not saying Saitama can't kill him, but Ichigo is most likely the one land a hit first.

Also, doesn't Saitama tend to let his opponents have the first hit?

Hmmm pretty sure the reasons why Ichigo would win is because he had higher AP. Which got debunked. Not sure if we should really be counting those.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Hmmm pretty sure the reasons why Ichigo would win is because he had higher AP. Which got debunked. Not sure if we should really be counting those.
Not really, Ichigo full capability is also unknown. He still one-shot Yhwach twice even after his hollow and quincy power been taken from him, meaning that Ichigo did that feat while drastically weakened.

Edit: Also, pretty sure everyone votes for Ichigo due his superior skills.

Is this a tie? After all the total capacity of the two is unknown, for that reason it would be a tie

Its worth mentioning I guess, that Ichigo did not have his hollow quincy powers when he cut Yhwach in half as Yhwach stole them from him, so hes likely a great deal stronger still over 3x baseline planet level.

Obviously Saitama is over baseline planet level but to what degree is anyones guess

But Ill go with Ichigo for having a greater variety of moves (W0t) and being able to fly

Theres also the thing about how Saitama is extremely casual and will not use his fullpower immediately either.

tbh powerscaling is bullshit. i seriously doubt ichigo is actually planet level. kubo himself probably considers ichigo to be like country level at best. if you were to ask kubo "can ichigo destroy three planets?" he would say "**** no, ichigo isnt that powerful". cause powerscaling in general is bullshit. it rarely gives accurate ratings, but whatever.

Shockwaves are neato but a shockwave is weaker than a direct strike. His shockwaves from his punch that was planet level was multi continent level.

And jumping just makes it super easy for ichigo to isolate and attack him from a variety of angles that saitama cannot fight against because he has no control of his trajectory after jumping. Heck if hes not careful he might just jump and bfr himself. The moon wont always be there to save him

Good point.

400,000 jumps though and being able to casual splatter baseline fighters are good though. Problem is, now we dont know where Ichigo is in power.

Well we can gather Ichigo is atleast 3x planet level at fullpower and saitama is atleast planet level but casually so

Of course this is subjective but you are more likely to fall into the realms of nlf for saitama having higher ap than it is for ichigo just by the base values you got to work with.

Consecutive serious punches would be amazing to see though. ONE you better do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back