• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Endeavor Downgrade

There's no reason to scale Endeavor's normal output to Shouto's absolute maximum despite the fact that Endeavor is stronger by an unknown degree, let alone completely exxagerating it with an "At least" and a "likely higher" Nor is there any reason to assume he is superior to 100% Deku... like at all. Even saying he is comparable to the likes of 100% Deku, and Muscular is questionable at best.

So I propose that Endeavor be downgraded for 8-B. For scaling from Shouto's maximum fire output, that clashed with a weakened 100% Deku. But since Enbdeavor's strongest attacks were able to cut up High-End. I think that we could say that Endeavor is Likely 8-A with his strongest attacks.

I agree with the downgrades to Endeavor. It never made sense to scale him from Shoto's Giant Ice Wall or 100% Deku.

Upgrade is a No no

I agree with the downgrades

It sucks the only somewhat decent feat scales to 3 people

He was able to handle 6 quirks at once. Previously, no Nomus, not even the one All Might fought, were able to handle two of them. WHich makes me think he is indeed as strong if not stronger than the original

Xantospoc said:
He was able to handle 6 quirks at once. Previously, no Nomus, not even the one All Might fought, were able to handle two of them. WHich makes me think he is indeed as strong if not stronger than the original
Being given multiple Quirks doesn't mean anything. We know how strong he is by what he can do, not how many Quirks he has.

The number of quirks means a lot because perviously Nomus couldn't handle mroe than two quirks without their bodies breaking down

Do you have a canon source for that? A page you could post? (Even then, that still doesn't mean anything outside of a vague "his body can handle more Quirks that most Nomu".

The High-End Nomu was stated to be on a different level to the others, but i don't exactly know the context behind it because i haven't read the chapters between 82 and 186. I also don't know if it's some translation error.

Shouldn't the fact that he was the only one who ever tried to be as strong as All Might (Implying that he is the only one who seriously trains just to be stronger) and his previos 2nd place in the hero rank be enough to make him stronger than Best Jeanist? (Who survived a casual blast from AFO)

I find it strange that a weaker hero like Best Jeanist can survive a Small Town level attack, but Endeavor, which is stronger, is severely damaged by much weaker attacks.

Therefir said:
I find it strange that a weaker hero like Best Jeanist can survive a Small Town level attack, but Endeavor, which is stronger, is severely damaged by much weaker attacks.
Yeah but wouldn't that just be a outlier or PIS?

Yes it could be, but Best Jeanist surviving a Low 7-C attack could be also an outlier.

I see, I though you said that Endeavor getting hurt by a much weaker attack is the outlier/PIS.

Well Jeanist survivng All For One's attack could make him Multi City Block level+ which would fit with Endeavor being comparable to his son's maximum output which is Multi City Block level+.

Todoroki's feat is only 3X away from All For One's attack which is baseline Small Town level.

But I don't know if that's enough.

Yeah I was thinking about that too, but like you said, it's probably not enough proof that Endeavor should scale from Todoroki's ice.

Since this seems to be an Endeavor CRT I was wondering if Endeavor's statement about incinerating cells nullifying Regenerationn was ever discussed?

It's pretty clear cut to that the boku couldn't regenerate anymore but only when Endeavor used his blue flame.

I don't think it really nulls regen.

When he incinerated the black Nomu in the Stain arc, he incinerated its head which is the one universal weak point among the Nomu it seems.

When he incinerated High-End, the Nomu continued to regenerate over and over again. Only when he finally burned its head did it die.

So based on these two incidents, it would seem that Endeavor's flames do not have regen-nulling capabilities.

It's just that Endeavor specifically stated incinerated cells can't regenerate. Which at the very least means within MHA regen quirks are based on cells (so far anyway) and that Endeavor can counter this.

The point was that he put much more focused power to the blue flames which incinerated the cells. It's pretty clear that that was the intention.

It seems he didn't use his blue flames against High-End, so that may explain why High-End can still regenerate.

I really don't see a counter to Endeavor straight up saying he can nullify Regenerationn and having done it too.

Do you have the page where he said it? Or clip from the anime if it came from there?

Endeavor also killed that Nomu by incinerating its head though; which is the one weak spot of the Nomu. (Destroy the head, the Regenerationn won't happen).

So while Endeavor may be correct that carbonized cells don't regenerate (have you ever seen a piece of carbon heal?) I don't think that's enough to count as Regenerationn negation. Obviously if you kill something, it can't regenerate. He killed its cells by turning the burned sections to carbon.

The nomu didn't die until Endeavor used the blue flames though even when there was still a blaze of fire on the nomu's head.

So it stayed alive through regen there until the blue flames countered the regen.

I'm suggesting that Endeavor can counter regen based on cellular Regenerationn.

Or the Nomu doesn't have the required level of Regenerationn to regrow its head, and therefore died?

Huh. Good point. For a long time I thought that he completely vaporized the Nomu's head but the smoke is censoring it.

Back