• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

End of Series Kenichi Tiering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yakushimi's image technically looks aesthetically better in itself if it is rendered, but as Andy said, the current image is better from a standardised profile-making standpoint.

Understood. Is there anything else that needs to be covered aside from the whole thing regarding End of Series Tiering for Kenichi? Should I go about organizing the verse page to include who is part of what faction and whatnot?

If there is anything regarding History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi that needs to be asked about, I suppose the best place to ask them would be on my message wall, even if it doesn't have any activity. I'll be looking into making other character profiles of people such as Sakaki, Apachai, etc.

Okay. Is there anything left to do in this hread?

As far as the original purpose goes, no, given that this was only to question what the Tier for EoS/Epilogue Kenichi should've been by my suggestion. I believe this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back