• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ippo Makonouchi vs Kenichi Shirahama

This is my first post, sorry for the simplicity of the post.
Speaking of the pots, I would like to see who would be the winner in a match between Ippo and Kenichi. I only saw the series and the full manga for the Kenichi series, so I know next to nothing about ippo. Just a few things I've seen a long time ago and their stats on their page. So I ask for help to eliminate this question of who would be the winner, since I have heard that ippo is quite strong, but I do not know if he could beat Kenichi in a battle.

Here are their wiki pages to check their respective stats

Kenichi Shirahama

Ippo Makonouchi

Back