• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Encanto profiles and feats discussion

If it is just being assumed without anything to back it up, then it is not an acceptable rating as far as I can tell.

So the ratings are looking to be

Bruno, Luisa: 9-B

Camillo, Mirabell, Delores: 10-B

Isabella: 10-B Physically, 9-C with Plant Manipulation

Pepa: 10-B, High 8-C to Low 7-C with Weather Manipulation

Candle: 7-A

Antonio: 10-B, 9-B with Leopard

So the ratings are looking to be

Bruno, Luisa: 9-B

Camillo, Mirabell, Delores: 10-B

Isabella: 10-B Physically, 9-C with Plant Manipulation

Pepa: 10-B, High 8-C to Low 7-C with Weather Manipulation

Candle: 7-A

Antonio: 10-B, 9-B with Leopard
I think they should all mainly be 9-B physically because of Bruno not being athletic and somehow being able to bust through a wall and
Anyone else think mostly everyone in Encanto is 9-B? Cuz even those who aren’t very athletic have decent feats like This one where Mirabel breaks this wooden plank 0:59
This feat here

Hurricanes are massive, like hundreds of kilometers wide. That is like Tier 6 at the very least. It could however be a very small and localized effect

Being considered as "annoying" is very subjective, so this cannot be listed as a weakness. An actual weakness would be a lack of combat experience
Ok, but can Camilo still possibly copy anyone's physical strength but not their hax and stuff like that?

I'm still very iffy to give ratings from a musical number, especially since in other songs they do some crazy stuff that they normally can't do

No it wouldn’t. She’s shown far outside the village and makes it back home in seconds. There’s also no kind of magical/metaphorical things happening in this song either.
Except for the thing you literally just described.

I'm still very iffy to give ratings from a musical number, especially since in other songs they do some crazy stuff that they normally can't do
Mirabel obviously has the speed force.

Anyways, musicals in general aren’t to be discarded over some of them showing things that the characters shouldn’t be able to do, the same way that not every musical should be taken as granted because Isabella’s is entirely about to show what she can do if she let's it go. It's circunstancial.

I don’t disagree with the Dolores' thingy overall.

What is even the refute here other than being “iffy” or false equivalencies?
Well, let's put it another way. The "feat" can't be used because of cinematic time, unless you also think that the Madrigal family go out and help the community for about 3 minutes total before heading back to their home.

Back