• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Encanto profiles and feats discussion

Coolboy6

He/Him
Luisa: possibly 7-A since she states multiple times she can love mountains. She could be 9-A for lifting an entire church and an entire bridge

Dolores could get enhanced senses for hearing things a mile away

Bruno should get precognition for seeing the future

isabela should get plant manipulation

Tia pepa should get weather manip based on her emotions

Antonio should get automatic translation for understanding how animals speak

Juliette should get healing for healing Mirabel’s cut on her hand

that’s all I have to say. Thoughts? Anything I missed we can discuss it here

the only one I see getting a profile is Luisa since she has actual feats while everyone one else in the Madrigal family is just featless humans with a little bit of hax.

I didn’t notice that. Should the rest of the Madrigals scale to Bruno? Besides Luisa who obviously upscales.
But even if they're human level, their powers should be enough to warrant a profile.

Here it is the profile I made for Bruno for reference:

I feel like the statement of moving mountains is pretty overexaggerated for the sake of the song if that's the case then we'd also have to take the claim of "I'm as tough as the crust of the earth is" which would mean multi-continental durability but definitely overexaggerated

Mainly her best feats are lifting a church, throwing a large rock, and shattering it just by standing, as well as potentially throwing the casita in the music segment however this is mainly just symbolism of her stress so most likely wouldn't be able to use for scaling her

Well, most of the Madrigals only have 1 ability though.
Antonio can talk with animals and control them

Pepa has Weather control, Empathic weather manipulation, among broadway force

Isabela has Plant Manipulation, but a good one like she can use vines to attack and she covered the town in the Ecanto with plants.

Dolores, Camilo and the others could probably not get a profile, but the ones mentioned above could..

That isn't natural lightning, nor does it look that strong, so I'm not sure if special abilities are needed for that feat

He never said that in the first place tho.
I know. Just in case someone would think to scale Camilo to that

However, the lightning that Pepa fired accidently was tiny, so I'm not sure resistance to electricity manip is needed, especially since normal humans can survive bigger shocks than this, and this is leagues below real life lightning (since it's tiny)

I think something to mention about mirabel is she busted a piece of a stair in her chase with Bruno and was able to support both her own weight and Bruno’s which would probably be somewhere in athlete or above average human tier in LS
She also has acrobatics as seen when chasing Bruno and broadway force as seen in the first song

Would Luisa get something like "9-A, higher with Broadway Force"?
I think higher with Broadway force might make sense however the strength feats in her song are all symbolism of her stress so I don’t believe any of them can be used for actual feats honestly a shame wanted to calc her throwing the casita

What can be used is her rock feat most likely since it’s clearly in reality

I think higher with Broadway force might make sense however the strength feats in her song are all symbolism of her stress so I don’t believe any of them can be used for actual feats honestly a shame wanted to calc her throwing the casita
There's the feat she throws the Church when she moves it before her song. Maybe that could be calced

Isabela's power seems more like Plant Manipulation and Plant Conjuration

she seems to conjures plants out of nothing (which is pretty unique,i think i've never seem someone with Chlorokinesis do such a thing)

Anyone decided to calc any of the feats? Or did anyone make any profiles I wasn’t aware of?

Anyone decided to calc any of the feats? Or did anyone make any profiles I wasn’t aware of?
I made Bruno's profile.... but after that no one else has done something as far as I know..

Back