• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emperor of Mankind VS Naruto (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was greatly argued between my friend and I who think that Naruto would win, I believe the emperor would kick ass.

Conditions are

2km distance

open grassy field

All out brawl with no restrictions

Emperor of mankind? As in the god emperor of mankind? He lolstomps naruto, from what i remember he is galaxy level and has mind screwed a galaxy of people, and has other hax abilities like matter manipulation, this isn't fair, naruto losses badly.

I-is this a prank? Where's the camera. Where's Ashton Kutcher?

This is what GEoM would think. Nardo doesn't phase him in the slightest.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Crippled, dying GEoM solos the HST.
I'm not even wanking here. While he was lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood, horribly mutilated and barely able to move, he fired a focused beam more destructive than a supernova that one-shot Horus and destroyed him on every conceptual level.
Holy crap...

Welcome to the wikia where a plethora of profiles detailing the abilities of characters from a wide range of franchises are recorded. Please feel free to read through them at your leisure to avoid accidentally creating stomp threads.

Since the query has been answered this thread should probably be closed.

Ah, here's the exact quote.

"Mustering every iota of his concentration, he focused his psychic might into a bolt of pure force, more coherent than a laser more destructive than an exploding sun. He hurled the bolt at Horus, a lance of power destined for the madman's heart." - Horus Heresy: Collected Visions, pg 367

Keep in mind the man had lost about half of his body at this point.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Welcome to the wikia where a plethora of profiles detailing the abilities of characters from a wide range of franchises are recorded. Please feel free to read through them at your leisure to avoid accidentally creating stomp threads.
Since the query has been answered this thread should probably be closed.
We found this site, I showed him and he still refused

@Weekly

I remember reading something that Naruto was physically stronger than Goku due to stat multiplier.

@Rizer222

Welcome, and yes, you'll find a lot of this sort of stuff when comparing this site to others since we all have different interpretations of character power. If you have any questions, feel free to drop by my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back