• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emperor of Mankind vs Hazama (Iapitus has a horrible idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His BFR depends on how deep in the Warp he can go. That isn't really quantifiable but you can extrapolate from him being able to throw you in places where Daemons can devour your essence. The thing is not every Daemon is High 1-B or 1-B.

I mean that in the sense that that is usually how deep he sends people. I wasn't arguing he is throwing people as deep into the most abstract parts of the warp with every attempt

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Its 1-B because the warpspace he send them to is at the very least comparable to the dimensional structure of the eye of terror, which I am told is 12D
Do you have any quotes on 12D eye of terror? That is new to me.

Hl3 or bust said:
isn't that like
literally anywhere within the Warp
Well yes and no. Daemons aren't literally everywhere they come out when there's powerful essence.

I mean there was this one weak Tzeentch Daemon which Pre-Apotheosis Magnus one-shotted by breaking it's neck and it could create it's own pocket realities and imposing it's own dimensions on it. Magnus said it was a really weak Daemon so even weak Daemon are very powerful within the warp.

They have kindly provided us with the quote

"Rugolo slumped in despair. For his own part Calliden felt too numbed to pray. So this was the end! He cursed himself for having listened to the fake Rogue Trader, someone with the stamp of failure written all over him. Miserable as his life was before, at least it was life.

While these thoughts went through his mind he noted that the environment open to his warp eye was again changing, becoming even more difficult to apprehend. A warp-realspace overlap! To the eight dimensions of the warp were added the four dimensions three spatial and one of time of ordinary space! Twelve dimensions in all! Impossible even for a trained navigator!

Could the entities of the warp understand such an environment? If so, they had intellectual powers far exceeding the human. It was far too complicated for Calliden to grasp. He whimpered, eyes rolling in his head, and gave up trying to interpret it. The great loom-like scheme surrounding him collapsed. Instead he became aware of the white-hot sun casting flares into a space that was oddly coloured, a dark violet shot with faint streaks of light rather than the ebon-black space he was used to, and of the planet towards which they were hurtling, looming ever closer."

Due to the opposition not getting help from the Chaos Gods, nothing really stops the emperor from forever remaking 4-A avatars on the off chance that they can even be affected. Meanwhile, tier 1 existence Erasure.

Ahriman himself actually can BFR things into a 1-B space, but that's not basic warp shift stuff. Anyways emperor's a warp God so all of it is his domain meaning 1-A range

@Wok does he have Tier 1 EE? I've been told that he apparently doesn't and it's just soul destruction?

That's quite incorrect. Even his sword with just the last embers of his power permakilled a greater daemons when wielded by guliman, and it didn't leave the corpse behind like happened with Horus. A daemon "soul" is nothing like the standard concept, daemons exist as abstract concepts and thoughts in the warp, mere offshoots of their patron god. That abstract essence is what weapons like Gorechild and Urdrakle and Emperor's Sword can destroy/consume even from material space.

Evem with Horus, it wasn't just killing his soul. It was killing him on every level of existence, including the warp to such an extent that the gods couldn't bring him back even working together. His corpse is relevant to a lot of other things and remains, but that's is.

The only reason Horus' corpse was left behind was because the Emperor choose to only completely erase his essence in the warp, leaving his shell if you will in the materium completely unharmed. It was selective erasure.

Also, drachnyen's like a mini chaos god. He's based on human murder. That's not a problem the emperor can solve, only sorta put a lid on it, so that's why the absolute pinnacle of humanity can't destroy the problem intrinsic to humanity and resorted to sealing. Similarly, despite being individually stronger than the chaos Gods, he wouldn't really be able to "beat" one because they're things that are far too all encompassing that even he partskes in. Stuff as broad as Tzeentch being all change ever and any sort of change keeping him alive, while nurgle is the opposite in being stagnancy.

I mean it's not just conceptual destruction. If it was Daemon's that were killed by weapons with his essence within them would be able to be resurrected by patron gods.

Pretty much anything involving daemons will involve conceptual stuff in some way because that's what they are in their truest form. Subsidiary concepts to the platonic ones that are their gods.

Wokistan said:
so that's why the absolute pinnacle of humanity can't destroy the problem intrinsic to humanity and resorted to sealing.
So things that are connected to humanity's nature via immortality is something he cannot kill? I see.

So is there any blogs about Warhammer around here that can actually explain these stuff?

Drachnyen's just very weird. Azathoth has some blogs on the warp and stuff.

Theglassman12 said:
So things that are connected to humanity's nature via immortality is something he cannot kill? I see.
Hazama = something connected to humanity's nature via immortality

Drachnyen = literally the concept of Human murder, not just connected to humans via immortality

Bit of a difference between the two.

Doesn't sound like much of a difference when his immortality is also linked to an abstract that's also the concept of murder.

Eh

Pretty sure GEoM could kill Drach, it's just he'd be destroying a fundamental part of human nature, which he'd rather not do.

Pretty sure ADB posted something explaining that Drachnyen specifically is a problem that even Emprah can't fix so erasing it would never really be permeant. Also I don't think he was always totally attuned with his warp god self.

Erasing Horus in his totality was the last thing he did before being trapped on the Golden Throne holding back the Chaos Gods for all eternity. The other feats with his sword are done after his "death" by Roboute Guliman, and the sword has only a smidgen of His power and yet can still do this. VUlkan's hammer is the way it is due to the Emperor as well though. Drach is just an especially resilient daemon, as it's more likely than not a minor god in itself.

What prevents emps from continuing to create more 4-A avatars from the warp even after his battle with horus? isn't he more powerful on the golden throne?

Yeah I know. It's also implied by everyone his 4-A self is an avatar of his 1-A warpgod self. I don't get what prevents him from making more avatars after being restricted to the golden throne.

Anyways Warhammer seems to be going through more revisions due to the Heresy era being rewritten or something. So I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back