• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emperor of Mankind vs Hazama (Iapitus has a horrible idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't The Emperor open with erasure on every level of existence?

4 High 1-Bs can't bring back someone erased by The Emperor. You tell me.

Does Emperor actually resist enough passives to get the chance to, though

It can bypass type 8 since it's way above Haz's resistance. Though some people mentioned that tier 1 EE is apparently not his go to move.

I think he couldn't actually kill Drach in general because it was that tough

.......................Ok and apparently EE isn't a thing in Warhammer? It's just soul destruction that can insta kill beings in warhammer?

Pretty sure every daemon in warhammer lacks a soul and has type 8 on their patron deity and ain't nobody telling me Emps can't permanently kill them when Kharn and ... cheerful hugging black salamander primarch ... can.

No I totally didn't forget his name

They don't have souls.

Part of becoming a daemon prince is getting your soul ripped out and replaced by warp energy

Yeah doesn't emps just destroy via resisting quite a *** ton of hax on a High 1-B level? I mean that's why i didn't make GB vs Emprah before. What can hazama even do?

Considering that Emps resists the hax of the chaos gods ...

So he just waves his sword and smites Hazama

this is a stomp

Ahzek's BFR isn't High 1-B if I recall, but it is 1-B. Ahzek is more about versatility anyway, but I would say he is a pretty decent smurf

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Are we sure Hazama has no win conditions here? The Emporer doesn't resist BFR
He doesn't resist BFR because he can be sent there if he doesn't want to yes

That doesn't stop a dude who can travel the warp on a daily from coming back

Ahzek's BFR isn't High 1-B if I recall, but it is 1-B. Ahzek is more about versatility anyway, but I would say he is a pretty decent smurf
Yeah 1-B my bad. But as i said he's decent, but nothing extreme.

Are we sure Hazama has no win conditions here? The Emporer doesn't resist BFR
Coming back from BFR is something that plenty of characters in 40K can do. Shit, if memory serves there's one (I forget his name) who can literally just punch his way back from whatever dimension he's sent to.

I highly doubt that a character like the Emperor is lacking that ability when such a thing isn't entirely uncommon amongst characters much lower on his setting's food chain.

Hl3 or bust said:
it's not 1-B either
BFR to the Warp just smacks the target with a shitton of other hax
Its 1-B because the warpspace he send them to is at the very least comparable to the dimensional structure of the eye of terror, which I am told is 12D

Its 1-B because the warpspace he send them to is at the very least comparable to the dimensional structure of the eye of terror, which I am told is 12D

the entirity of the warp is not 1-B

there is no particular "warp space" that Ahzek sends guys to. If you wanna argue that he throws them as deep as possible, then it's 1-A but everyone would see that as the dumb bullshit it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back