• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Discussion Thread

That's isn't the case really, as Henir created his realm (nonexistence) without needing anything from Elria at all, Elria however had to use Henir's power to be able existence/material world, and Existence needs Henir's influence to exist, while Henir's Realm does not need Elria whatsoever. That implies more that his powers are above hers than that they're exact equals, not saying she wouldn't scale to him, i think she'd be only "Comparable" to him.

I guess you mean Ishmael when you say El Lady, and yeah, that's what i am saying, the other deities should scale to her, she is not a major god, despite her "importance", she is nothing but a "Goddess who serves Elria".

The problem would be to know what her Tier would be.

Could you show me where this is said? All I find is that Elria created the material world, and by side effect the Demon World, with some rifts of Henir appearing as a counter reaction but coexisting in balance with the rest of it.

I just like saying El Lady more for some reason. And what I meant is that we should scale her to the El, since she was the one that brought it to the world in the interest of seeding it with life. It isn't said to exist before she suddenly makes it appear, it's not implied to be made with the power of anyone else like Elria or Henir, so it can only be assumed to be a byproduct of her power.

That still just seems like a Yin and Yang issue. Henir's realm is devoid of anything but himself, while Elria used his chaos to form part of her world. Leaving aside the contradictory statements in the wikia that may be because her page hasn't been updated, Elria would need to scale to Henir if she used his chaos without issue. You don't say you need a sun for something and then don't scale to the sun for controlling it's energy directly. If it was just Henir doing as she asked, or her handling it indirectly, maybe, but this isn't hinted in literally anyway.

What do you mean? We already rate Metamorphy to High 3-A/Low 2-C because of the El Explosion, so that's what the El obviously scales to.

Like i said, it is not that she doesn't scale to Henir, she does, but i think it would be more like she is "Comparable" to Henir, rather than being straight up "Equal".

Like i said before i am not exactly if the fact she stabilizes the Space-Time Distortion caused by the El is her Low 2-C feat, i just presume it is.

Also, like i said before as well, that feat is actually not even Metamorphy's, it is Dimension Witch's feat, she was not Metamorphy yet when she did that.

Except her needing his help shouldn't matter in my opinion. Elria is the opposite of Henir. The line only sounds like Elria wanted to make a balanced world, not something just born out of her. But Henir has no need to care, he already exists in his own area apart from the rest of existence. So all that she's left with his handling his chaos by her own means. Just see how Glave mentions Henir is already part of the world and that there's no issue on that side, and that it's also pretty much infinite energy in a positive tone. Just think of Elder Scrolls and everything that exists being at the mixed middle of two opposite entities.

Schro says it outright broke space time or something to that effect, he was the one pushing for Low 2-C and that is the only feat I see him mention, so it can't be anything else.

Then we just need to change her rating for Dimension Witch to a " High 6-A, possibly low 2-C" while linking the feat, then "At least Low 2-C" for Metamorphy. Well, Low 2-C or High 3-A, whichever is thought best.

Her being Low 2-C would make more sense considering that it is stated that High 3-A is either infinite 3-D power or 4-D power that is not Universal. And Aisha's power is 4-D and at least Universal.

We already rate many characters in here like that so there shouldn't be any issue rating Dimension Witch with both and slapping a likely or possibly to low 2-C.

Well, i updated her profile on my Sandbox to add that, so feel free to check it to see if the wording would be right.

I wonder if her "Is the most powerful magical girl in existence" statement should be mentioned on her AP tho.

Don't think we should, unless it was used as a justification for her scaling above her dimension witch form. But she already should by common sense so wouldn't be needed.

Also, put At least behind the Low 2-C for Metamorphy.

Aside from that it should be good, but I'll ask one of the more knowledgeable members later to make sure the "high 6-A, likely Low 2-C" is alright just like that.

Well, if we're going to scale Gods in general to Ishamel. i guess that'd mean Catastrophe and Oz Sorcerer would be possibly High 3-A/Low 2-C due to being directly powered by Demon Gods and even summoning them;

I don't see why not, the only difference between them would be that the Demon Gods are the gods of the Demon World.

Tsubasa16 said:
Well, if we're going to scale Gods in general to Ishamel. i guess that'd mean Catastrophe and Oz Sorcerer would be possibly High 3-A/Low 2-C due to being directly powered by Demon Gods and even summoning them;
due take a note that in Oz Sorcerer profile, we should add "likely higher" at the end of it because Angkor, the Demon God Aisha contracted with has not yet reach his/her? true form.

Non-Elemental said:
due take a note that in Oz Sorcerer profile, we should add "likely higher" at the end of it because Angkor, the Demon God Aisha contracted with has not yet reach his/her? true form.
As Oz Sorcerer she can only summon Angkor "close" to his true form, yes. He does however allow Aisha to use more of his power and the very essence of darkness that composes his body.

Btw, two of Ain's passive skills are lacking, his "Awakened Will: Apostasia", which says he "achives absolution with rebirth as the ruler of Henir's realm", and his Recreation, in which he completely maximizes his ability of absorbing and converting Energy.

Also, he is listed as "Likely Nigh-Omniscient" only as Herrscher, but it is stated he had already had "realized the truth about the end and beginning of all things" as Apostasia.

As for Elria being equal to Henir, I do not think that she used Henir to create the multiverse is proof that they are not equals, that little she used was just so things had a beginning and an end.

Btw, Aisha's precog seems to make sense to me, not to mention that she predicted more than 1 future at one time, but it is completely not applicable in combat unfortunately.

XDragnoir said:
Btw, Aisha's precog seems to make sense to me, not to mention that she predicted more than 1 future at one time, but it is completely not applicable in combat unfortunately.
Actually, it's aplicable for combat if Aisha is given prep time to dream about the future.

Hello, I mainly came here to ask, why aren't there many elsword profiles on the wiki? I mean, it seems that there are a lot of supporters and knowledgable members for the verse.

Anyway, me and my friend are going to play Elsword sooner or later aswell, I'll try contribuiting with feats and all that.

Hykuu said:
Hello, I mainly came here to ask, why aren't there many elsword profiles on the wiki? I mean, it seems that there are a lot of supporters and knowledgable members for the verse.

Anyway, me and my friend are going to play Elsword sooner or later aswell, I'll try contribuiting with feats and all that.
I love to make profiles for some characters on my own, but i'm suck at creating sandbox like some of these peoples. I would love to learn though but i don't have time since i'm busy irl.

Don't worry Hykuu, Tsubasa and XD already in progress with their Metamorphy and Diangelion, hopefully Mad Paradox can be almost done.

Remember, we should just follow the story lore to avoid confusion because the other classes that are not in the lore are not canon. So, anything that actually follow in-game story should be added. Anime follows the lore, and there's the novels. We can only go by what the class lore tells us and not the Eltype manga since most of it is just filler material.

Sounds just like some kind of passive time manipulation or something else that stops Glave from actually reversing time.

Or, Add's impact on the universe just means that even if he reverses stuff back, Add will screw things up again. Or that the changes will reverse with time.

I don't know, could be a lot, but it's obviously passive.

So more feats that might upgrade a lot of people to at least 3-A, people who are close to elsword in terms of power anyways.

Elboy was going to restore the 3-A Original El Using his own body and power most likely, Even though Elrianode showed up again after the elgang saved Elboy Solace said that he injected the el with a bit of Diceon so he wouldn't be absorbed as quickly.

So the fact that Elboy just could bring the el to life with his own body and power should speak a lot about almost everyone scaling to him.

He also did this in his 2nd class meaning he got stronger as well.

Also another thing.

It's stated in Raven's character creation on BM path that Furious Blade can cut through space, he probably can do it without his HA lore wise now.

Speed wise people could wank him to Immsurable but i don't think he's that fast. He's certainly around Relativistic and maybe FTL because BM already could move at Relativistic and he got much stronger after it.

Back