• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Discussion Thread

Doom Bringer is the weaker version of Add in terms of powers, most of his abilities revolve around manipulating plasma and electricity, but maybe he has power null through a certain skill.

he has power null. Physically, he is the strongest canon path in the story . He is literally portrayed as so in the cuts-scenes, stories and even the anime (which is canon, btw)

Btw, we can scale all of the Lu/Ciel paths to High 6-A. Their power is tied to the Dark El, which is equal to the El Crystal in power output. Also, base Lu was called "the strongest demon that ever existed"

I can't use my computer atm, Migume. Also, some things happened irl. Bu, yeah. You are right about Bluhen. But his regen still the same.

SchroKatze said:
I can't use my computer atm, Migume. Also, some things happened irl. Bu, yeah. You are right about Bluhen. But his regen still the same.
rip, hope it will didn't take so much longer lel.

Ah, okay then.

What about this boss here? The description of the Phase Shift ability says: The creature can phase in and out of existence, moving left or right. What is the ability to get out of existence and back?

btw, are we creating the profiles of the most powerful versions of each character intentionally or is it just coincidence that Herrscher and Mad Paradox were the first to gain a profile?

I disagree, space intangibility may even be, but intangibility by phasing seems to me very unlikely, especially since it is not strange the bosses after Elrianode to have some small power related to Henir, that is to say, void manipulation.

But without confirmation on that, making the call on that on a "it's not strange if" sounds too uncertain.

It's called Phase Shift, he phases out of reality and you can't touch him. Perhaps if the move or the boss showed any actual connection to Henir, or if he used anything else that looked like Void Manipulation, or even if his other abilities did.

I think I understood your point, in this case intangibility (type 4) makes much more sense than void manipulation.

Come on, the thread is not dead yet. The feats in time trouble light novel can be considered too ? as far as I can remember, Diabolic Esper have 3-A or low 2-C feat and Space-Time Manipulation resistance in this light novel.

Actually, Time Tracer and the rest of this path has Low 2-C feats, since they destroy the timelines/dimensions they see that aren't the original,with Mad Paradox being able to perform 2-C feats, since it destroyed multiple timelimes. Also, Time Tracer and Diabolic Esper should have immeasurable attack speed, since they can attack through space-time and move outside of it to attack too. Mad Paradox transcends time and isn't bound by the linear concept of time, so full blown immeasurable speed

SchroKatze escribió:
No puedo usar la computadora de mi computadora, Migume. Adem├ís, algunas cosas pasaron irl. Bu, s├¡. Tienes razón sobre Bluhen. Pero su regeneración sigue siendo la misma.

Code:
The Bluhen still has the same divine power whose power is based on the Eid that circulates the energy of Him with the power of God. You could say that he is the bridge between God and humans.

If I'm not mistaken, all 3rd Jobs will be possible high 3-A by "powerscaling" of the explosion of the Great El.

XDragnoir said:
low 2C would just be in the case of merging with just a timeline, but I think Add merged with all the time, not just one timeline, but 2B might be too much.
I agree that all others should limit themselves to these levels, but perhaps one of Lu / Ciel's paths is of a higher level.

One question, what was the version of ElParty members when they confronted Solace?

I say that Solace must be At least at the level of the solar system, you just have to see it. He created a dimension with stars in the background and a black sun.

Shadow Step seems like a form of intangibility, this I think Raven could have without problems, and as for the bosses who deny it, maybe it's just non-physical interection.

Always mind the context. Look for the description of Shadow Step and try to find out the most likely explanation of what is it exactly. You can attain invulnerability a lot of ways, it's not gonna be all the same.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Always mind the context. Look for the description of Shadow Step and try to find out the most likely explanation of what is it exactly. You can attain invulnerability a lot of ways, it's not gonna be all the same.
Isn't Shadow Step, Roll and Backflip shots invincible states still treated as Invincible Frames in the game? Does anyone can confirm it? It's been a long time since i last played this game.

Back