• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsa Granhiert vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Hmm elsa, her magic negating cloak will negate one of ichigo's attack and even though it's not on there (cause i can't decided what to do with it, don't know if she can just only regen, resurrect or both), elsa can resurrect, and will keep resurrecting unless you bury and burn her body.

Please, elaborate on that. What do you mean by negating one attack? Can't she negate the rest of them?

Your last comment, is that even accurate?

Elsa's cloak negates only a single attack against her after that it is useless, as for the 2nd part of what i said, she was one shotted by Beatrice and was confirmed dead but she came back to life and said that while she wasn't immortal her life is a bit more durable than normal and that if Subaru had buried and burned her body she wouldn't have been able to come back. Sounds like resurrection, the thing is though later on she got into a fight with Garfiel and she got fatal injuries several times and regenerated and at one point got cut in half and was still moving around, this information is from summaries so i am not sure if she has regen or not, the resurrection part is accurate though as that scene where she came back to life was already translated.

I read so in her profile, however, is that even confirmed in the anime/manga? (Her cape only working once.)

Then she possess Regenerationn, and Ressurection. I've not gone that far into the story, but while been cut in half, can she Regen or is it Immortality?

You said, "...she was one shotted by Beatrice and was confirmed dead but she came back to life and said that while she wasn't immortal her life is a bit more durable than normal..."

Meaning that there was a timeframe for her ressurection, wouldn't that count as BFR in a fight? Her opponent won't stay around waiting for her to comeback to life.

Her cape only working once was confirmed in the Web Novel, i could go look for the scene back that's a pain basically when Elsa was fighting Beatrice, Beatrice used magic on her but it didn't work and then she took off her cloak, it's why Elsa wasn't harmed when Puck attacked back in the capital and why after that she took off the cloak, because it was useless.

Not sure about the cut in half stuff which is why i said idk, from i understand her bottom half got crushed and she was still moving around.

The time frame wasn't that long they walked up to Elsa checked she was dead went into another room and by the time they came out she was already up. Plus for a victory you need to incapacitate your opponent for a month so a time frame of a minute at most isn't gonna count as a victory.

It could had been Beatrice magic neutralizing the cape, but that's my take. Was it clearly stated that it didn't work after one use? I'ven't read the novel.

Probably durability/Regenerationn. Did she regen her bottom half?

Roger that.

What about Ichigo opening a senkaimon and throwing her into the dangai?

Since you insist, i will post the scenes:

Beatrice: "Why!? But I got a direct hit, I suppose!?" Yells Beatrice, seeing a wounded Subaru. His thoughts scorched with pain, it is in hearing Beatrice's yell that Subaru realises it. He realises. She was wrong. Or no. She did get a direct hit. That was definite. But, Subaru: "ELSAAAAA!!" ???:: "I can hear you, no need to yell for me with such fire." The seething pain stimulating his hatred, shrieks and fury spill from Subaru's mouth. The response comes from across the hallway of dancing lights—spoken in calm voice, and not suggesting any life-or-death situation with its lusciousness. Beatrice: "Uninjured is inconceivable, in fact." Elsa: "If I had been naked, I probably would've died to that." Beatrice shakes her head. Elsa answers with her long braid swaying. Not a trace of Beatrice's magic assault besmirches Elsa's form. Her appearance is exactly the same as before. Or no, there was one point of difference. She had shed her black cloak, and now donned only her dark outfit beneath. Subaru: "Her magic nullifying coat!" Elsa: "This would be the second time you've seen it. Considering that, you were certainly slow to tell that girl about it." Subaru: "****!" With a blunder by the term 'I forgot' unforgivable, Subaru pushes back his pain as his rage boils up. Elsa's cloak rendered magic impotent only once. —Subaru was supposed to have witnessed that back during the confrontation with her in the Capital.

As for the resurrection:

Subaru: "Wh-y... the ****'re you alive. I was pretty damn sure I confirmed you dead...!" Elsa: "Why, you're right. I did die. If you'd gone on to burn me to ashes, then I probably wouldn't be here now." Subaru shivers. The speared Elsa assuredly had ceased of biological function. She had died. Unmistakably. So, what was this Elsa before him? Or was having a nightmare where shockingly Elsa had duplicates like Lewes? But blood yet drips from this Elsa's limbs, her cloak shredded and re-purposed into a covering for her destroyed chest. The vestiges of battle thick upon her designated this as undoubtedly the same person. The only issue here was her being alive. Subaru: "No way... you don't mean, your body's immortal..." Elsa: "That is definitely a no way. My life is just a little more devious than that of a person. Now never mind that, that girl certainly did quite a number on me. I can count on my fingers how many times my body has been this ravaged."

Her regen is from a summary of arc 4:

"As he looked around, Garfiel finished his battle against Elsa, Meili, and Meili's other trump card, the Wagpig, on the eastern side of the mansion, killing the Wagpig and using its massive body to crush Elsa after she had healed from fatal wounds for the fourth time. Searching around, Subaru tried multiple times to enter the library, and each time Beatrice kicked him out for a total of seven attempts. Unfortunately, on his way to try the passageway door for his eight attempt, he was attacked by both a fatally wounded Elsa with the bottom half of her body destroyed and the Guilytylowe he thought they killed, though fortunately for him they began killing each other, giving him enough time to reach the door. Elsa forcibly chased after him once she killed the Demon Beast, but unlike Subaru who entered the library, she was hit by a backdraft the second she opened the door, her body completely destroyed by the fire. Seconds later, the mansion completely collapsed."

I concede to that.

I see. Interesting enough. Haven't read the novel yet.

I will avoid last part for spoiler reasons.

The way i see it is she can resurrect and can also regen, she was still bleeding when she resurrected after being killed by beatrice and from what i remember beatrice crushed her heart so if she just simply resurrected she would just die again, and there is also the fact that later on she had the bottom half of her completely destroyed yet she will still able to chase after subaru like that, that's physically impossible unless her bottom half healed back, not to mention i remember another scene where she got her head bashed in by garfiel but still healed from that, she has both resurrection and regen i think.

Back