• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elfman (Fairy Tail) vs Iskandar (Rider)

So apparently Iskandar is around 385MT while Elfman is... IDK. He's 7-A+ for harming High 7-A with aid. I'm not sure.

I'm actually thinking that you should restrict Expugnatio (High 7-A) to keep this fair.

If Ionoi Hetaroi isn't related to the Expugnatio then Elfman won't get any good chances getting close to Iskandar. Fighting and entire army isn't easy and he isn't a powerhouse of his verse. He hasn't AoE nor hax so even with the speed enhancement coming from Weretiger won't get close. That buff is nearly worthless if even then he couldn't outpace Bacchus.

And Iskandar's army has people as strong or stronger than Iskandar himself so Elfman will have problems leading with them. He's 7-A+ but I can't find a number so he's at most 2.59x stronger than Iskandar.

Iskandar Mid Diff.

Saying Weretiger can't outpace Bacchus isn't a good argument since its like saying Elfman can't outpace Erza so he sucks. Erza (and thus Bacchus) is much faster than Elfman. Not like it really matter when Lizardman lets him tank attacks much stronger than normal, making IH useless by outlasting it. Iskandar needs to run Elfman over with Via Expugnatio while he isn't in Lizardman which isn't gonna be easy at all when that form carries Elfman in this fight. He just needs to use that form and he is almost guaranteed the win.

Voting Elfman.

Weretiger can't outpace a guy who is already faster than him meaning that the speed boost he gains isn't that big. I don't remember Bacchus blitzing Elfman so Weretiger isn't near to blitzing.

Tanking the attack of an army around 2.6x weaker than him (assuming Elfman is around the High End 7-A which doesn't seem to be the case) isn't a clever move. Even if he takes out a big amount of soldiers just by tanking the attacks he will get damage. Lizardman isn't some kind of indestructible barrier that only gets damage from stronger attacks.

And even then without a proper number to put him on that level we should assume he's 500MT which is nearly 1.3x stronger than Iskandar and his army making this even harder for Elfman.

And Elfman is far slower anyway, Bacchus never blitzed because he just dodged and let Elfman tire himself.

Bacchus was equal to BOS Erza and had 7 years of training on top of that while Elfman was comparable to BOS Gray and had three months of training. Bacchus scaled from 33.6 kilotons while Elfman was 7.3 kilotons. Lizardman let him tank attacks from a guy at least x4 stronger after being tired out and his scales even dealt enough damage to beat that guy after a five-ish minutes of getting hit. What makes you think a bunch of guys 75% of Elfman's strength (at best) can break through while under a similar time limit?

If he hasn't blitzed Elfman we can't assume he could do it. He's swifter and more agile but that's it and Weretiger can't follow Bacchus's pace.

In this wiki tanking a 4x stronger attack is fairly possible. Elfman was still getting greatly harmed and won in the stamina department against Bacchus. In this case he's facing a whole army (how many soldiers can Iskandar summon BTW?) nearly as strong as him and just tanking attacks won't let Elfman win. He needs to take Iskandar to do so.

>Can't blitz Elfman

Whenever he attacked, Elfman couldn't react at all, just take the hits. Pretty sure thats a blitz.

Most of the guys in IH can't even hit Elfman because of how many there are. Only a dozen or so are relevant for this and they won't be breaking his armor when the strongest of them are only 385 megatons at best while the majority are City+. Tanking attacks is more than enough when Elfman has the ability to take VE a dozen times at least, something Rider can't even do, and each time the bulls and chariot get damaged.

And I don't remember Elfman being able to scratch Bacchus so he's still far slower than him.

Before going further on this thread I'd like to have some input from the FT KM to clarify the doubts about Elfman's AP. IIRC the + is only given to characters with a calced feat on that level and Elfman is scaling to High 7-A for some reason I don't know.

And OP didn't restricted Expugnatio which is a High 7-A attack (but I can't find nothing but circular scaling to that so I'm not sure now). So at best it's around baseline, 2x stronger than Elfman while he deals with people 1.3x weaker than him.

If his scales let him tank 4x attacks that's cool. But it's not enough to no-sell attacks around the same paygrade. He will get much less damage, allright, but isn't insignificant.

Except Elfman tanked dozens to hundreds of these hits which were over x4 his own durability continuously for 5 mins at least. His dura is currently 500 megatons, x4 = 2 gigatons which is more than enough to consecutively tank attacks from City+ to Mountain characters for a few minutes and tank a Baseline High Mountain a few times. He literally needs to transform and sit there to win while Rider tries and fails to run him down.

Edit: Lets not forget that he was forced to sit there against Bacchus because he was far slower. In this match-up, he is just as fast which means he is also able to hit back while tanking everything.

Elfman is comparable to Lucy who is stronger than angel who is 500ish Megatons, he needed help to defeat Ajeel, and has resistance to sand with his Sand Beast form, which is why he did so weel against Ajeel

I'm not doubting about Elfman's stamina (I think it's that the real deal rather than Durability). If that's the case you should make a CRT to upgrade Elfman's Dura with Lizardman because right now he's Mountain+.

Thanks Mitch. Just as I thought, above 500MT.

Back