• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Electric Dragon Vs Electric...What the fu** is this?

• Electric Sheep Boi
Also considering Amphy due to having more control options in Light Screen,Agility, Cotton Spore, T-Wave, Growl etc, possibly much more Electricity since Kanna's is mana dependent and she needs to recharge periodically, a .wider assortment of moves (Dragon Pulse, Signal Beam, Power Gem, Focus Blast etc), Healing through Rest-Talk.

I'll wait till some counterpoints are presented before locking in my vote

The only moves wild Pokemon have access to are their learnset moves + egg moves (and TCG moves ig).

But Ampharos does have the AP advantage, numerous ways of slowing Kanna down + paralysis inducement and agility to boost its own speed. Kanna doesn't seem to have anything that Ampharos hasn't dealt with before, plus Ampharos has the range advantage. Voting amphy

Biiig necro my guy. Try not to respond to threads where the last message was over a month ago, cause Ampharos was downgraded a while back.

Anyway. Welcome to the wiki

Back