• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

Yeah.

Elden Beast stuff is up in the air but I'm personally of the opinion they'd just be outright High 4-C.

Meh I honestly have little hope for that (if it is calcuable at all that is) but that could still be interesting

Anyway, I'm gonna edit all the drafts I made for post-Radahn characters with the "At least 7-A, likely High 4-C" tier so at least they will be ready if that's the tier we go for, though again, the main justification being Radahn himself, his profile should be published first before we make the others

QYyA.gif

Ah shit, I have no scans (for him or for anyone at that)! Ok, I need scans for the duplicate, the ritual and at least some of his other attacks

Btw, does Prime Rennala scale to the post-Radahn tier?

Btw, does Prime Rennala scale to the post-Radahn tier?
No, we place Liurna as before Caelid. It's like:

Limgrave/Weeping Peninsula > Liurna > Caelid > Leyndell/MT Gelmir > Snowy Mountains/Haligtree > Farum Azula/Ashed Capital.

That's basically like 6 keys for the Tarnished lmao.

Don't post her profile yet, as the At least 8-B, likely 7-C thing scales only to MT Gelmir Fullgrown FallingStar beast and the leyndell one is weaker

No, we place Liurna as before Caelid. It's like:

Limgrave/Weeping Peninsula > Liurna > Caelid > Leyndell/MT Gelmir > Snowy Mountains/Haligtree > Farum Azula/Ashed Capital.
For the key names, we can go: Limgrave Tarnished | Lirunia Tranished | Caelid Tarnished | Leyndell Tarnished | Endgame Tarnished maybe?
That's basically like 6 keys for the Tarnished lmao.

Don't post her profile yet, as the At least 8-B, likely 7-C thing scales only to MT Gelmir Fullgrown FallingStar beast and the leyndell one is weaker
Wasn't planning on posting her anyway precisely because of that, she scales to Radagon at her prime but I don't even know if Radagon scales to the 7-A/High 4-C himself, hence why I was asking this

Wasn't planning on posting her anyway precisely because of that, she scales to Radagon at her prime but I don't even know if Radagon scales to the 7-A/High 4-C himself, hence why I was asking this
We apparently accept prime Rennala as around Radagon level, but we haven't finished discussing what the Radagon tiers will be.

Back