• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

For the key names, we can go: Limgrave Tarnished | Lirunia Tranished | Caelid Tarnished | Leyndell Tarnished | Endgame Tarnished maybe?

Wasn't planning on posting her anyway precisely because of that, she scales to Radagon at her prime but I don't even know if Radagon scales to the 7-A/High 4-C himself, hence why I was asking this
Those are kind of uh... I just don't like the nomenclature, tbh. I think it'd be better to just do Early Game | Mid Game | Late/End Game.

Early game would be Limgrave + Liurnia, Mid game would Caelid + Leyndell, and Endgame is complicated. I suppose it would technically be more fitting to say everything right up to the Elden Beast fight is Mid-Game. Maybe Maliketh, I'm iffy on him.

Those are kind of uh... I just don't like the nomenclature, tbh. I think it'd be better to just do Early Game | Mid Game | Late/End Game.

Early game would be Limgrave + Liurnia, Mid game would Caelid + Leyndell, and Endgame is complicated. I suppose it would technically be more fitting to say everything right up to the Elden Beast fight is Mid-Game. Maybe Maliketh, I'm iffy on him.
Sounds better like this yeah

Maybe Maliketh, I'm iffy on him.
Endgame I'd say either Farum Azula on or we say the Tarnished reaches that tier after getting the rune of Destined Death.

Though how we scale Vyke and Brehntal is going to be weird if we ever make those profiles.

For the previous mentioned resistance thing, I don't see why they couldn't be similar to Dark Souls. Though an important aspect is that they only have immunity to like, in game sleep manipulation and death manipulation for the most part.

Though how we scale Vyke and Brehntal is going to be weird if we ever make those profiles.
Wasn't Vyke the guy who was closest tp becoming Elden Lord? I feel he could maybe scale to the Tarnished in someway? Or at the very least, we could upscale him from any Tarnished besides us and Godfrey.

I think it feels wrong for Bernahl to scale to Endgame Tarnished.

I'm unsure if we should merge snowy mountain/haligtree with farum azula stuff

Wasn't Vyke the guy who was closest tp becoming Elden Lord?
Vyke made it to the snowfield before Jerran, the Skeleton dude that serves Gideon and a small army from Morgott locked him in the Evergoal.

I think it feels wrong for Bernahl to scale to Endgame Tarnished.
It's completely plausible.
  • There's seven mausoleums and we know six of them (or three if we only include bells) belong to dead demigods that have been slain that aren't Godwyen. So Brehntal getting to the Atlus plateau isn't wild
  • Brehntal canonically got to the forge of giants and his maiden threw herself into the fire. Which is how he can get to Farum Azula in the first place. He just became a heretic because of his attachment to his maiden
  • His armor set states he had the ability to become Elden Lord
Though of all the Tarnished I'd only support those two scaling in any way.

Does someone have a link for a site with screenshots for the spells in game? I remembered someone helped me doing it with Adan's profile for the Flame of the Fell God spell but all I can find on my own is the pushquare website and the screens are acceptable but not that good

Can I suggest that for some attacks, if we don't find scans we simply put a link for their page on the fextralife wiki since they give the description of the spell?

Actually wait, there is one more Tarnished that may count for scaling
Weapon of Okina, swordsman from the Land of Reeds.

A cursed weapon that has felled countless men.

When Mohg, the Lord of Blood, first felt Okina's sword, and madness,upon his flesh, he had a proposal, to offer Okina the life of a demon, whose thirst would never go unsated.
So Okina's blade cut Mohg's skin before Mohg stopped the fight and offered him a deal. That might warrant the scaling along with his fight location being right before the Fire Giant.

For Gideon I'm still unsure with how we scale him.
Can I suggest that for some attacks, if we don't find scans we simply put a link for their page on the fextralife wiki since they give the description of the spell?
I believe I have collected every item besides Millicent's quest items. So if you just have a list I think I can get everything.

Actually wait, there is one more Tarnished that may count for scaling

So Okina's blade cut Mohg's skin before Mohg stopped the fight and offered him a deal. That might warrant the scaling along with his fight location being right before the Fire Giant.

For Gideon I'm still unsure with how we scale him.

I believe I have collected every item besides Millicent's quest items. So if you just have a list I think I can get everything.
For now, I would need Bloodboon, Blood Talons, Rykard's Rancor, the three rings of light, Law of Causality, Scarlet Aeonia, Carian Phalanx and Blackflame Ritual

For Miquella's profile should we mention his plan to drain the sun and revive Godwyen or no?
Where is drain the sun from?

A lot of his feats are done are done through his hax, unknown me and his lore suggests he isn't a fighter. I'm not a fan of Miquella getting a profile

Also I'm not sure if using Malenia as an example is a good example as justification considering the move he copies is a hax feat and not an AP one.

It's better if he's listed as "Was confident in taking on the Tarnished, even with the knowledge they had defeated multiple demigods such Malenia and Radahn."

Although he was wrong because Gideon is a stupid lazy MF

Where is drain the sun from?
In Castle Sol there's multiple items and statements saying that Miquella attempted to make the Sun burn out like in DS3 to revive Godwyen's soul.
Why is Gideon so difficult?
Because what he says is immediately contradicted right after by the Tarnished and he even gets his own claim wrong since Godfrey already made it passed him.

Based on that Reddit thread, they seem to surmise it was largely the inhabitants of Castle Sol attempting to create an eclipse, rather than Miquella doing it through his god-magic. Even then, they implicitly failed.

Back