• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

I acknowledged that

The Mimic Tear is just a clone of the Tarnished. Which is why it would always scale. But we should be careful about how we do other Spirit Ashes.
I know, I'm just saying that the other Legendary Summons are considered to be the same Calibur as the Mimic Tear, otherwise they wouldn't be considered Legendary.

NPC, like Millicent, Rogier and Nepheli
Using summoning scaling for Nepheli results in a massive leap straight from Godrick and omenkiller level to Godfrey level

She fights like nothing else and that much of an out of nowhere strength increase is a bit odd imo, but we did just scale NPC Summons back in Dark Souls so idk

For spirit ashes it's probably either Qaw's proposal above, or you just assume that since spirit tuning exists and summoning does need your power (your FP) to use, that they can just scale to you

I'd personally agree to the proposal he mentioned, of just having renown ones scale to their lore stuff and non renowns scale to their normal counter parts

Malenia's rot can corrupted the great rune should this feat be significant ?
Malenia's rot comes from an Outer God. So it effecting something not completely corporal isn't weird.

Anyways if the meteor Beast Tree Sentinel scaling is fine then we can make profiles for everyone.

Malenia's rot comes from an Outer God. So it effecting something not completely corporal isn't weird.

Anyways if the meteor Beast Tree Sentinel scaling is fine then we can make profiles for everyone.
So what would be the scaling then? Also, what would be the speed for post-Radahn, on my Astel blog I wrote "At least Transonic (Superior to an early Tarnished who can avoid arrows fired fast enough to make a sonic boom) or High Hypersonic (Battled after Radahn, who the Tarnished can dodger or react to his atmospheric impact)", should it be the "At least Transonic" or the "High Hypersonic"?

So what would be the scaling then? Also, what would be the speed for post-Radahn, on my Astel blog I wrote "At least Transonic (Superior to an early Tarnished who can avoid arrows fired fast enough to make a sonic boom) or High Hypersonic (Battled after Radahn, who the Tarnished can dodger or react to his atmospheric impact)", should it be the "At least Transonic" or the "High Hypersonic"?
High Hypersonic straight up

Early characters can scale to Supersonic considering guys like Bats and Trolls use sonic screams, and you can said screams as they're coming at you.

Ok

So here's the Astel blog right now, is it good?

Iffy on the int rating, I'd just assume it's a natural thing his kind can do (the gravity manipulation stuff), given that even the baby fallingstar beasts are good with it, not that he's super skilled with it

Other than that it seems good to post or whatever yeah
This is only applicable for like tree sentinel level dudes. Guys like Varre or some random crab scaling to it would be kinda eh
Well Varre I feel might just scale to later game stuff. He's noted as the only one who could tame Mohg's blood in the war surgeon set, seems to be a decently ranked bloody finger, and fights us when we're in Mohgwyn palace

Iffy on the int rating, I'd just assume it's a natural thing his kind can do (the gravity manipulation stuff), given that even the baby fallingstar beasts are good with it, not that he's super skilled with it
I'd say he can be that since his powers are particulary developped, even if it's just a natural evolution of his kind he still shows notable skills at it (not even Radahn can fold space to teleport for that matter) and it requires a certain amount of sentience to use his abilities like this
Other than that it seems good to post or whatever yeah
Just realized there's no stamina, what would it be?

I'd say he can be that since his powers are particulary developped and he uses them with great skills compared to lesser fallingstar beasts, even if it's just a natural evolution of his kind he still shows notable skills at it (not even Radahn can fold space to teleport for that matter) and it requires a certain amount of sentience to use his abilities like this
Yeah I guess that's fair enough.
Just stamina's left to talk about
Stamina's weird, there's a few decent feats, like Finlay, the cleanrot knight, fighting all the way from the Aeonia in Caelid to the Haligtree, while carrying Malenia alone for instance

The issue is idk if there's much way to scale stamina between people, and idk what really justifies the different stamina ratings otherwise since it's mostly arbitrary so oof

Stamina's weird, there's a few decent feats, like Finlay, the cleanrot knight, fighting all the way from the Aeonia in Caelid to the Haligtree, while carrying Malenia alone for instance

The issue is idk if there's much way to scale stamina between people, and idk what really justifies the different stamina ratings otherwise since it's mostly arbitrary so oof
Shit, this is true and infuriating, this is literally the ONLY thing left between us and posting profiles

I feel like everyone at least qualifies for like, Superhuman stamina, given the combination of length, and difficulty of the fights combined with the level of injuries they usually endure while fighting
How about something like Superhuman (Can fight Tarnished, who defeated Radahn and could take hits from him, for an extended period of time)?

Depend on what kind of existence of elden ring , is it a semi-corporal or it is a abstract object as it said by star of elden.
The Ring is more of an abstract thing, you can hold runic arcs but they're just weak fragments of it and it's more akin to touching something non-corporeal. Plus, I don't know if we can count the Rune's rot as a feat since (as Qaw said) it comes from an Outer God not Malenia, the only way she influenced the Great Rune was with her will to resist to her infection, wich is why the Rune heals us when we hit an enemy, it's a reamnant of her willpower

For spirit ashes it's probably either Qaw's proposal above, or you just assume that since spirit tuning exists and summoning does need your power (your FP) to use, that they can just scale to you
It should just be this otherwise Spirit Tuning wouldn't be such a huge deal in everyone's eyes at the Round Table. Also again, all the Legendary Summons have to be in the same league as each other since they're all considered apart of the same group and that's saying a lot considering one of them is literally a clone of yourself.

The Ring is more of an abstract thing, you can hold runic arcs but they're just weak fragments of it and it's more akin to touching something non-corporeal. Plus, I don't know if we can count the Rune's rot as a feat since (as Qaw said) it comes from an Outer God not Malenia, the only way she influenced the Great Rune was with her will to resist to her infection, wich is why the Rune heals us when we hit an enemy, it's a reamnant of her willpower
I mean tbf, all the rot technically comes from that outer god, even the rot she uses, but in this case it's not like she actively used her abilities to rot the rune yeah, it was just corrupted as a consequence of her being the host of rot. Much like Mohg's is seemingly affected by the blood cause of him worshiping the Formless Mother, and Rykard's arguably looks changed, it seems like the host of each great rune might have some level of effect on its form

How about something like Superhuman (Can fight Tarnished, who defeated Radahn and could take hits from him, for an extended period of time)?

I was never good at deciding Stamina justifications, but this seems fine to me probably yeah

I mean tbf, all the rot technically comes from that outer god, even the rot she uses, but in this case it's not like she actively used her abilities to rot the rune yeah, it was just corrupted as a consequence of her being the host of rot. Much like Mohg's is seemingly affected by the blood cause of him worshiping the Formless Mother, and Rykard's arguably looks changed, it seems like the host of each great rune might have some level of effect on its form
Tbf, Mohg worshipping the FM was just him holding his part of the bargain (worship me and you'll have a god to **** so you can become Lord) and Rykard changed into this...abomination he is because he fed himself to the Serpent. But yeah, it seems the Great Runes are changing their user
I was never good at deciding Stamina justifications, but this seems fine to me probably yeah
OK, I'll just wait to see if the stamina is ok like that for others as well just to be sure

What about radahn's rune ? , It was affected by her scarlet aeonia.

What about radahn's rune ? , It was affected by her scarlet aeonia.
Was it? The description is that it burns to resist the encroachment of the rot. I always took that more as "the rune is helping him fight against it somewhat" which combined with his own strength and will is why he isn't dead from a direct injection of the rot nuke

It should just be this otherwise Spirit Tuning wouldn't be such a huge deal in everyone's eyes at the Round Table. Also again, all the Legendary Summons have to be in the same league as each other since they're all considered apart of the same group and that's saying a lot considering one of them is literally a clone of yourself.
I'm going to die on this hill if I have to.

Was it? The description is that it burns to resist the encroachment of the rot. I always took that more as "the rune is helping him fight against it somewhat" which combined with his own strength and will is why he isn't dead from a direct injection of the rot nuke
Yeah, I could've sworn that was the implication.

What do you think about the justification for Astel's stamina proposal "Superhuman (Can fight the Tarnished, who defeated Radahn and could take hits from him, for an extended period of time)"?

What do you think about the justification for Astel's stamina proposal "Superhuman (Can fight the Tarnished, who defeated Radahn and could take hits from him, for an extended period of time)"?
Literally everyone in Elden Ring should have Superhuman Stamina considering how much of a beating they can take. You can literally stab Fodder Soldiers through the chest several times and they just shrug it off until their HP reaches zero.

I'm going to die on this hill if I have to.
Idk it's debatable to me. Because on one hand, yeah it explains why spirit tuning is so important, and we do use our own power to summon these things, and a lot of ashes when upgraded can fight even late game stuff.

But on the other hand, if they were all equal, it is a bit odd that renown ashes are treated as better, to the point they can't even be reinforced by normal means, and it's a bit odd to imagine someone like Black Knife Tiche or the Mimic Tear is equal to a random banished knight, or perfumer, or land squirts

Literally everyone in Elden Ring should have Superhuman Stamina considering how much of a beating they can take. You can literally stab Fodder Soldiers through the chest several times and they just shrug it off until their HP reaches zero.
Also true lol

So the stamina proposal above is ok? Or should I change the justification to something more general since, like you said, even fodder soldiers can take a huge amount of damages and it affects even earl-game people?

Idk it's debatable to me. Because on one hand, yeah it explains why spirit tuning is so important, and we do use our own power to summon these things, and a lot of ashes when upgraded can fight even late game stuff.

But on the other hand, if they were all equal, it is a bit odd that renown ashes are treated as better, to the point they can't even be reinforced by normal means, and it's a bit odd to imagine someone like Black Knife Tiche or the Mimic Tear is equal to a random banished knight, or perfumer, or land squirts
I'm more so advocating for at least the Legendary Summons to scale to you since they're clearly built different than the others, but I would prefer if they all scaled to you since you literally power them with your own magic and go out of your way to buff them up. At the bare minimum the normal Ash Summons upscale from their alive versions since you can upgrade them and they feed off of your Magic. I'd also like to point out that the Spirits in the Ashes can choose whether or not to he summoned since that's what the Stormking Ashes literally say about it's spirit and the Bloodhound Knight Summon has the same implication. They have to find you worthy of being their summoner.

If that's the case, can we use that for early-game Tarnished and similar people
Early Tarnished would be the crater for AP, Class 50 and Transonic. Everyone Radahn and after is HH.

People who we don't scale to the Tarnished can just scale to random fodder enemies fragmenting a ton of material like with the Tier 9 Dark Souls calc.

Back