• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

I think that the "resistance" parts for Bleed, Ice etc. should be removed for all profiles. All enemies in the game have a "resistance" value, it doesn't mean they are particularly resistant to that effect. Some immunities are suspicious too, like the one to Death which is most likely pure gameplay.

And for Marika :

Mind Manipulation (Brainwashed the blacksmith Hewg to craft a "god-slaying weapon") : where does it say that he is "brainwashed" ? In any case it is very filmsy.

Power Nullification (Robbed Godfrey and his warriors of the guidance of the Grace) : a bit overstated since this power (the Grace) comes from her in the first place.

Non-Physical Interaction (Shattered the Elden Ring, which is conceptual in nature) : all characters seem to be able to interact with the fragments of the Elden Ring (and to other non-physical stuff).

Superior to her consorts Godfrey and Radagon, as it was by marrying her that they were elevated to Godhood: if we admit that Radagon existed before merging with her then it is certainly true before the merger but not after.

I think that the "resistance" parts for Bleed, Ice etc. should be removed for all profiles. All enemies in the game have a "resistance" value, it doesn't mean they are particularly resistant to that effect. Some immunities are suspicious too, like the one to Death which is most likely pure gameplay.

And for Marika :

Mind Manipulation (Brainwashed the blacksmith Hewg to craft a "god-slaying weapon") : where does it say that he is "brainwashed" ? In any case it is very filmsy.

Power Nullification (Robbed Godfrey and his warriors of the guidance of the Grace) : a bit overstated since this power (the Grace) comes from her in the first place.

Non-Physical Interaction (Shattered the Elden Ring, which is conceptual in nature) : all characters seem to be able to interact with the fragments of the Elden Ring (and to other non-physical stuff).

Superior to her consorts Godfrey and Radagon, as it was by marrying her that they were elevated to Godhood: if we admit that Radagon existed before merging with her then it is certainly true before the merger but not after.
Not sure about the resistances part. But about the other things:

I didn't even notice Marika has mind manipulation, yeah no that's got to go. At best, maybe "Social Influencing", and that's being generous tbh. Just forcing a guy to make a weapon doesn't mean she controlled his mind and made him do it via her will.

Yeah the Elden Ring, Great Runes, and Runes in general, seem to be naturally interactable by any living beings, probably due to spiritual shenanigans. They aren't physical but anything can meddle with them. It's pretty much straight-up said that anyone can claim a Great Rune. The only one that couldn't be claimed by us is the Rune of Death, Maliketh is the only special one tbh because he is the only one capable of holding and using that Great Rune in such a way. Which is WHY Marika gave it to him (unless we go off of a fan theory that says otherwise). I mean, Jerren literally says "and grab that Great rune!" to the entire audience of champions.

Godhood is a status tbf, not really meaning anything else and can't be assumed that way. But I do agree that she should PROBABLY be above them for a multitude of other reasons. Godfrey is a maybe for me, I'm still kinda questioning how strong he is among the top-tiers (my personal bias says he's the strongest below Maliketh and the Elden Beast, I believe Maliketh is the second strongest below Elden Beast). But she's definitely above or equal to Radagon.

Not sure about the resistances part. But about the other things:

I didn't even notice Marika has mind manipulation, yeah no that's got to go. At best, maybe "Social Influencing", and that's being generous tbh. Just forcing a guy to make a weapon doesn't mean she controlled his mind and made him do it via her will.
Hum no, that one's here to stay. Hewg is so dedicated to the task Marika gave him that when the Roundtable Hold starts to burn down after lighting the Erdtree ablaze, he starts to lose his memories (to the point he forgets about Roderika, yourself and even being a blacksmith) and becomes so devoted to his task that he's willing to burn with the Hold just to complete it. This goes far beyond mere social influencing, at the very least Marika affected his mind in some ways so that definitely warrant at least a "possibly".
Yeah the Elden Ring, Great Runes, and Runes in general, seem to be naturally interactable by any living beings, probably due to spiritual shenanigans. They aren't physical but anything can meddle with them. It's pretty much straight-up said that anyone can claim a Great Rune. The only one that couldn't be claimed by us is the Rune of Death, Maliketh is the only special one tbh because he is the only one capable of holding and using that Great Rune in such a way. Which is WHY Marika gave it to him (unless we go off of a fan theory that says otherwise). I mean, Jerren literally says "and grab that Great rune!" to the entire audience of champions.
Agreed with that
Godhood is a status tbf, not really meaning anything else and can't be assumed that way. But I do agree that she should PROBABLY be above them for a multitude of other reasons. Godfrey is a maybe for me, I'm still kinda questioning how strong he is among the top-tiers (my personal bias says he's the strongest below Maliketh and the Elden Beast, I believe Maliketh is the second strongest below Elden Beast). But she's definitely above or equal to Radagon.
Marika is definitely likely right below the Beast itself, especially since the only reason Radagon and Godfrey ascended to godhood was because they married her and it's her power that made them godly.

This goes far beyond mere social influencing, at the very least Marika affected his mind in some ways so that definitely warrant at least a "possibly".
I mean, extreme religious devotion isn't the same as being mind controlled. He prays a few times and the person he prays to is Marika. The misbegotten also pray to Marika as shown with Leyndall.
Marika is definitely likely right below the Beast itself, especially since the only reason Radagon and Godfrey ascended to godhood
Godfrey never became a God. He was just Elden Lord. Radagon is only a God because he shares a body with Marika, on his own he's just a champion and it's noted by the Finger readers that all demigod powers come from Marika and not her husbands.

I mean, extreme religious devotion isn't the same as being mind controlled. He prays a few times and the person he prays to is Marika. The misbegotten also pray to Marika as shown with Leyndall.
What happens to Hewg goes beyond mere devotion though, he loses his memories of just about everything, even his purpose (there's one interaction where he doesn't even know what is happening, notices the anvil before him and guesses he's a smight based on this) and his only coherent thought left is to complete his mission, in spite of being in a burning manor. Devotion doesn't really erase your memories of your own identity
Godfrey never became a God. He was just Elden Lord. Radagon is only a God because he shares a body with Marika, on his own he's just a champion and it's noted by the Finger readers that all demigod powers come from Marika and not her husbands.
Her husbands were basically considered divine if I recall, with Marika even stating Radagon wasn't a god yet, outright saying he will become divine when he will marry her.
In any case, being repeatedly stated to be a "god in truth" in comparison to the rest of the cast and being the direct representative of the GW should make her suprior to the vast majority of the cast at least and very likely the second strongest after the EBB (and the Tarnished)

Hum no, that one's here to stay. Hewg is so dedicated to the task Marika gave him that when the Roundtable Hold starts to burn down after lighting the Erdtree ablaze, he starts to lose his memories (to the point he forgets about Roderika, yourself and even being a blacksmith) and becomes so devoted to his task that he's willing to burn with the Hold just to complete it. This goes far beyond mere social influencing, at the very least Marika affected his mind in some ways so that definitely warrant at least a "possibly".

Agreed with that

Marika is definitely likely right below the Beast itself, especially since the only reason Radagon and Godfrey ascended to godhood was because they married her and it's her power that made them godly.
People even in real life can turn others into a similar state through brainwashing, usually overtime. Hewg was so utterly devoted to his task because of the fear Marika drilled into the depths of his being that he will never stop trying to forge a god-slaying weapon. It doesn't warrant mind manipulation unless there is evidence that she actually controlled his mind directly through a supernatural force.

Marika didn't turn Godfrey into a literal god at any point, but marrying her granted him the title of Elden Lord and he became the defacto ruler of the Lands Between and Leyndell. We don't really know what happened with Radagon for sure but he was implied to be a champion on par with Prime Rennala before marrying and merging with Marika, which granted him godhood but it doesn't really matter because when he became a god he became Marika, which makes him a god anyways.

Marika didn't effect Godfrey's power nor do anything to him, she just made him the Elden Lord. It's a status.

If a guy marries the queen of a nation and becomes the king of the nation, does that suggest anything about power even remotely? No. Marika is probably stronger than Godfrey and definitely stronger than Radagon, but it isn't for that reason.

People even in real life can turn others into a similar state through brainwashing, usually overtime. Hewg was so utterly devoted to his task because of the fear Marika drilled into the depths of his being that he will never stop trying to forge a god-slaying weapon. It doesn't warrant mind manipulation unless there is evidence that she actually controlled his mind directly through a supernatural force.
Devotion doesn't erase your memories to the point that the only reason you say you're a smith is because you took a glance at an anvil before you and made a guess from there. Especially in such a rapid fashion. Hewg goes from fearing Marika but having clear thoughts to rapidly losing memories of people around him to not even knowing who he is and only really remembering his god-killing purpose as his last coherent thought as the Hold burns around him in a span of what, some hours from the moment we burn the tree? Almost as if something was forcing him to stay focus on his task at all costs, including his own life, to the point of erasing everything in his mind, including the very existence of other people and his own identity. Sorry but no amount of psychological devotion can cause that, especially so rapidly. So while it's not 100% sure, it should warrant a possibly Mind Manip making it clear it's only implied but still important enough to notice

She is the one who actually slew the physical body of the Fell God, rather than Godfrey. Plus like I said before everyone believes a Demigod's strength comes from her and not her husbands. Implying she's the stronger of the pairs.
I mean, she's clearly stated to be the only god of the pair each time (except Radagon but that's a very special case) so yeah, godhood basically comes from her in the family.
As for the Fell God stuff, I thought about it but I didn't use it because we're not really sure of what she killed exactly (a champion like herself and Malenia for the Rot, a mere avatar/aspect of the god or the god itself with a physical form). It's still notable enough anyway because at the very least, she killed the equivalent of what she herself is for the GW, so basically a godly being

Last edited:
As for the Fell God stuff, I thought about it but I didn't use it because we're not really sure of what she killed exactly
I mean, no matter what she killed it would be beyond any Fire Giant Godfrey fought.

(a champion like herself and Malenia for the Rot, a mere avatar/aspect of the god or the god itself with a physical form)
We know based on the Blue Dancer Talisman that during this era other Gods walked the world in a physical form like with the God of Rot.

Devotion doesn't erase your memories to the point that the only reason you say you're a smith is because you took a glance at an anvil before you and made a guess from there. Especially in such a rapid fashion. Hewg goes from fearing Marika but having clear thoughts to rapidly losing memories of people around him to not even knowing who he is and only really remembering his god-killing purpose as his last coherent thought as the Hold burns around him in a span of what, some hours from the moment we burn the tree? Almost as if something was forcing him to stay focus on his task at all costs, including his own life, to the point of erasing everything in his mind, including the very existence of other people and his own identity. Sorry but no amount of psychological devotion can cause that, especially so rapidly. So while it's not 100% sure, it should warrant a possibly Mind Manip making it clear it's only implied but still important enough to notice
I can accept a possibly but it is a reach. Social Influencing still feels like the safer bet. Usually Social Influencing is applied when there is no evidence of an actual supernatural power to directly effect someone's mind, yes, even to this extent. But a possibly would work.

She is the one who actually slew the physical body of the Fell God, rather than Godfrey. Plus like I said before everyone believes a Demigod's strength comes from her and not her husbands. Implying she's the stronger of the pairs.
Well that doesn't make her stronger than Godfrey by default because we know almost nothing about the Fell God. If it was ever stated that Godfrey struggled with the Fire Giant's or something then sure, but him and his army literally committed genocide on almost their entire species so I don't think that's realistic.

I think the more pressing evidence is just the way Marika is depicted narratively. She is literally the god of the Lands Between (not counting Outer God's) and represented the Golden Order. She shattered the Elden Ring in 3 strikes. She could be scaled to Maliketh via him basically being her pet, who scales vastly above all the Demi-God's and could be scaled above Godfrey. I could go on and on. While there is no singular piece of concrete evidence, there are a lot of individual cases of significant evidence that definitely give the strong impression of Marika being on that level.

She is generally depicted numerous times as the overall most powerful being physically present in the Lands Between (with the exception of the Elden Beast for obvious reasons).

Still working on other stuff personally (I'm intending to rewrite Marika and make profiles for Shabriri, some summons and Astel maong others), we still have important characters like Ranni to deal with

Hey, I can't remember if the feats/satements from the Elden Ring manga were considered relevant? Because I know the manga is 100%, completely official, but at the same time is generally just meant for the purpose of pure comedy.

Hey, I can't remember if the feats/satements from the Elden Ring manga were considered relevant? Because I know the manga is 100%, completely official, but at the same time is generally just meant for the purpose of pure comedy.
I honestly wouldn't use the manga for scaling to the main canon, considering events go against what happens int he game and it's more of it's own thing.

At best, it should probably just receive separate profiles.

Do show please
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I honestly wouldn't use the manga for scaling to the main canon, considering events go against what happens int he game and it's more of it's own thing.

At best, it should probably just receive separate profiles.
That's true, but it is still following the very same story with the very same characters. Even most of the dialogue in "serious" scenes is the exact same. The only real difference at all is that the manga has a lot of gag scenes because it's meant for humor mostly. But since it is official and approved by FromSoftware, I don't think the manga would change characters in any real way, aside from maybe personality I guess.

Tbh the feat with the most scaling potential is probably when the common foot-soldier from Patches gang blocked the sniper-spit attack that split a tree in half with a regular shield. If a standard wooden shield can completely negate that, it gives potential for other equipment and characters who would scale to it. It can also help with potential pages for common enemies in the future. But only if the manga is accepted for feats.

Some things:

1. Any news about the profiles left to do (like Ranni, Placiducax, Fortissax, etc)?
2. Should we put a note in Radagon's profile (which needs to be remade btw, along with Maliketh and Marika and maybe Godfrey and Godrick) about the whole "It's not Radagon but the Elden Beast controlling his body" theory? Even if that's just a theory, the implications are just too strong to be ignored honestly
3. I believe I might be able to make a profile for the Frenzied Flame itself, gonna make a draft for it
4. Is it okay if I remake Marika with the blog I made?

Should we put a note in Radagon's profile (which needs to be remade btw, along with Maliketh and Marika and maybe Godfrey and Godrick) about the whole "It's not Radagon but the Elden Beast controlling his body" theory? Even if that's just a theory, the implications are just too strong to be ignored honestly
In my view for stuff like FromSoft unless it's explicitly stated then we shouldn't allow really address any theory. No matter how much it does or doesn't have going for it.

Back