• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

Adding Lhutel to the profiles I want to make (along with Kristoff, Oleg and Ogha for the spirits), have to say I would like to complete the Kristoff profile asap (after Morgott normally), though I'm not sure about the tiers and co

Morgott (complete I believe, see if there's something else to add/edit)

Kristoff (incomplete)

Last edited:
Coming back to this question, there's something I don't understand, which I just thought about.

If Radahn's feat that stopped stars is scaled at the Attack Potency of his other gravity magic spells is accepted, I still don't see why it isn't the case for speed (which should be mftl+)
Some Radahn spells can literally be dodged, like this one : "Collapsing Stars, Counter : Dodge as needed or run perpendicular to him on Torrent. Getting hit by even one can cause you to get hit by the rest, which will also bring you closer to Radahn, giving him an opportunity to hit you with melee. If you are on foot, just dodge to the sides."

For the Attack Potency, Radahn probably stopped the movement of all stars in the universe (for the simple and good reason that it's never said in the game that only a few stars rule fate. And even if it was the case, and Radahn wanted to do this to counter Ranni's schemes, he didn't had no way of knowing which star is linked to Ranni's fate, and in this kind of situation the best thing to do is to stop all the stars without exception), which is probably above Large Star level.

And why "possibly High 4-C"? There's irrefutable evidence in the game that Radahn stopped the movement of real stars, in addition to meteoroid, meteor, etc

Adding Lhutel to the profiles I want to make (along with Kristoff, Oleg and Ogha for the spirits), have to say I would like to complete the Kristoff profile asap (after Morgott normally), though I'm not sure about the tiers and co

Morgott (complete I believe, see if there's something else to add/edit)

Kristoff (incomplete)

Morgott looks good to me

but there are several evidences to point to meteors rather than stars.
This set of clothes and his description clearly proves that real stars were involved in Radahn's feat.
Real stars are illustrated on the clothes of Seluvis. Without forgetting the statements of Sellen and Iji which speak of constellations.

There's nothing saying he stopped every star in the universe.
It is said that "the stars" affect the fate of the Carian royal family, not just "a few stars" or "most of the stars". Logically all the stars in the universe of Elden Ring guide fate, in this case if Radahn did not stop the movement of all the stars, Ranni's fate was actually not blocked (which is contradictory with all game statements)

There’s also the fact that Sellen straight says there’s constellations when she’s explaining the story of radahn stopping the stars.
Not to mention Sellen is a pretty reliable source considering her status as an immensly powerful and knowledgeable witch, it's not like she's a mere resident of the LB who has no true knowledge and makes up stuff based on folklore

Also I think the fact that there’s a normal sun in elden ring no other unique traits besides it’s eclipse representing soulless demigods and the Wandering Mausoleums, can also be used as evidence to the fact that there are normal stars in elden ring’s universe.

I mean, a better example is that the Eot infected Malenia'a great rune, which is intangible.
I know this feat but I didn't mention it because I wasn't really sure if the Great Runes were really intangible (but looking at them again it turns out that they are)

But anyway, that's two feats which proves that Scarlet Rot can affect non-physical and inorganic things (it's still better than one feat)

For now though, I placed it at 6-C, possibly 4-A as an estimation for now.
6-C? What's the basis for this?

Isn't the LoC burning the whole world? I know there are lands that are explicitly stated to not be part of the LB (like the Land of Reeds and the Badlands) but considering the whole basis for the Frienzed Flame is to annihilate all lives, I find it extremely weird to assume it wouldn't destroy the world at large

6-C? What's the basis for this?

Isn't the LoC burning the whole world? I know there are lands that are explicitly stated to not be part of the LB (like the Land of Reeds and the Badlands) but considering the whole basis for the Frienzed Flame is to annihilate all lives, I find it extremely weird to assume it wouldn't destroy the world at large
I only remember the Lands Between being mentioned

6-C is only like an estimate, it's not a full on rating.

The Frenzied Flame ending explicitly results in the destruction of all life (that was the entire point, because the Frenzied Flame believes that the creation of life was a mistake), life exists out of the Lands Between and that is a basic known fact in the lore. So yeah the destruction would go well beyond the Lands Between and cover likely the rest of the planet as a whole, and possibly even into space as we know there is extra-terrestrial life, though I'm not sure what rating it would warrant because, regardless of whatever estimations would be possible, the details are ludicrously vague.

Well the Lord of Chaos is some sort of equivalent for the Elden Lord and the Tarnished necessarily has to kill the Elden Beast to unleash the Flame and burn everything so at the very least, we know the "possibly 4-A" rating is good

That would be the size of the LB right?

Also, can you link the Tarnished profile job so I can see it? Just curiosity on my part
Yeah. Though honestly speaking, it's probably bigger than just 6-C.

Ya'll can help if ya want

The Frenzied Flame ending explicitly results in the destruction of all life (that was the entire point, because the Frenzied Flame believes that the creation of life was a mistake), life exists out of the Lands Between and that is a basic known fact in the lore. So yeah the destruction would go well beyond the Lands Between and cover likely the rest of the planet as a whole, and possibly even into space as we know there is extra-terrestrial life, though I'm not sure what rating it would warrant because, regardless of whatever estimations would be possible, the details are ludicrously vague.
I can see an argument for High 6-A, but for the flames to reach space is kinda... ehhhhhhh.

Yeah. Though honestly speaking, it's probably bigger than just 6-C.

Ya'll can help if ya want

I can see an argument for High 6-A, but for the flames to reach space is kinda... ehhhhhhh.
At least High 6-A, possibly 4-A maybe?

Btw I can do what I did for Morgott with Marika (like I said, I'm quite interested in her profile), Radagon and Maliketh if everyone is OK with it

Btw, I've also found the various PNG pics depicting the game's different classes for the Tarnished, plus a PNg version of the knight on the cover for the profile

Back