• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

I'm fine with merging Marika and Radagon but the profile is at risk of being confusing, plus how would we name it? It's not like they have a common name. Separating them can be viable since they have their own accomplishments and we can still put a note at the bottom to explain why we didn't separate them. And in any case, the Elden Beast should have its own separate profile (like I said, we can make a note about the whole Radagon-is-a-puppet theory)
Just name it Marika or something

For the record, is is stated somewhere that the number of runes an enemy drops indicates their canonical power? Cause I realized Mohg, the Omen (Mohg's projection) drops 100,000 Runes, while the projection of Rennala drops 40,000 and Margit 12,000. That would make Mohg magically stronger than his brother at least. Not to mention Morgott drops 120,000 runes and Mohg a whooping 420,000

For the record, is is stated somewhere that the number of runes an enemy drops indicates their canonical power? Cause I realized Mohg, the Omen (Mohg's projection) drops 100,000 Runes, while the projection of Rennala drops 40,000 and Margit 12,000. That would make Mohg magically stronger than his brother at least. Not to mention Morgott drops 120,000 runes and Mohg a whooping 420,000
Well, you use runes in order to gain strength albeit you need a maiden to actually do that, though of course you can get stronger by other means (look at radahn for example. All he did to get stronger was train himself to be the best and master gravity magic). But even if you can’t use runes without a maiden, mohg would still be FAR stronger than morgott IMO. Because he’s in an endgame area, where the tarnished already nearing his highest levels of power from all the runes he’s gathered and used to grow stronger up to that point (including the likes of morgott’s runes) by the time he gets their via the consecrated snowfield teleporter, and no hit speed running mohg’s fight at lvl 1 by doing the varre quest that gets you the pureblood knight’s medal and just running to mohg immediately and stomping him is logically not how it would go down in the lore.

Last edited:
Don't think it's said anywhere that how many runes are dropped indicates how strong they are, don't think it'd make sense either otherwise we'd end up with some random tree avatar in Caelid being superior to Radahn.

Don't think it's said anywhere that how many runes are dropped indicates how strong they are, don't think it'd make sense either otherwise we'd end up with some random tree avatar in Caelid being superior to Radahn.
Runes = Strength we know is a lore thing, but the number of runes dropped seems like a gameplay thing.

As for Mohg vs Morgott we know that based on Gideon's dialogue that Mohg is canonically fought after Malenia:
Ahh, I see! So Miquella was with the Lord of Blood after all! That is some fine intelligence indeed! With it, the final clue has been brought into the light. One of the last few pieces the Roundtable-- I need, to put everything together. As promised, allow me to impart to you the last of the secret rites known only to me.
So Mohg is considered the last major boss enemy the Tarnished fights before they go to the Fire Giant. Meaning he should be greatly superior to Morgott. Since it would go: Mohg ~ Malenia Form 2 > Malenia Form 1 ~ Slightly nerfed Prime Radahn > Other Demigods.

Runes = Strength we know is a lore thing, but the number of runes dropped seems like a gameplay thing.

As for Mohg vs Morgott we know that based on Gideon's dialogue that Mohg is canonically fought after Malenia:

So Mohg is considered the last major boss enemy the Tarnished fights before they go to the Fire Giant. Meaning he should be greatly superior to Morgott. Since it would go: Mohg ~ Malenia Form 2 > Malenia Form 1 ~ Slightly nerfed Prime Radahn > Other Demigods.
As much as I love Mohg, he's very likely weaker than Malenia and Prime Radahn (aka Chadahn) in canon but he's also probably stronger than Morgott. And again yeah, per Gideon's dialogue, Mohg's supposed to be fought after Malenia

More justification that Mohg vs Malenia arch-nemesis relationship should be a thing lel
If you're talking about power level stuff, Gideon's dialogue has him wondering where Miquella went after you beat Malenia and expressing shock at you finally having found him after you kill Mohg. His lines don't change no matter the order, and since Miquella is in Moghwyn and you can only get to him by going through Mohg, it obviously makes no sense for him to still not know where Miquella is if you fought Malenia after Mohg.

If it's about in-universe relationship between characters, there's no indication Malenia even knew Mohg was the one who kidnapped Miquella, heck, everything in the game implies she doesn't know where he is (she's still lamenting his loss and wondering where he is long after the battle of Caelid). The only clue we have is that is that Mohgwyn's palace is right under the Aeonia Swamp where Radahn and Malenia had their climactic duel and Malenia made the effort of going from the Haligtree (on the opposite side of the map) all the way down to Caelid and she clearly wasn't interested in getting Great Runes since she spared Godrick after she obliterated his ass, didn't do anything to attack Rennala even though the latter is an easy target and didn't try to attack Morgott or Rykard (and considering what was happening there, I would say it was a good idea) and put herself under her brother's service instead of trying to take over the throne, especially since she had a valid claim at it as an Empyrean, so the only reason she had to take her army and march all the way to the farthest land from her stronghold specifically was that she somehow had word about Miquella's location but even then she clearly wasn't sure he was there.
Not to mention no one seems to know what Mohg's up to, Gideon himself didn't know about it

There's unfortunately no canonical evidence for this. What you could say is that it indicates which order you're supposed to fight them, of course, but that's it. And even that is somewhat inconsistent with the Rune drops outside of the main story bosses, but that's to be expected of course.

put herself under her brother's service instead of trying to take over the throne, especially since she had a valid claim at it as an Empyrean,
She wouldn't try to take the throne because she's an Empyrean. If she gets the Ring the Age of Rot would likely start, even if she didn't want it. It's why she backed Miquella's no Outer God plan.

She wouldn't try to take the throne because she's an Empyrean. If she gets the Ring the Age of Rot would likely start, even if she didn't want it. It's why she backed Miquella's no Outer God plan.
If I recall correctly, she backed him up because she believed him to be the best candidate and the only truly good Demigod. The whole age of Rot stuff probably played its big as well but it was mostly out of devotion for Miquella

Oh okay.
Why exactly?
Because the version Radahn used for Gravity Crush is just an AoE pull. The one the player uses are orbs that gain speed as time goes on (EDIT: I confused Radahn's roar for his Phase 2 move. Though in his case the orbs still increase in speed and after a certain point they're literally not avoidable once they've gained enough speed). In either case, neither would scale to MFTL+ speed since Radahn is ranged based and the player's would presumably just gain more and more speed as time went on.

A list of abilities I made for Marika

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Magic, Holy Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (Cursed the last Fire Giant with immortality to watch over the Flame of Ruin), Resurrection (Is responsible for the Tarnished being resurrected at her statues instead of Lost Graces) Power Bestowal (Empowers her consorts to turn them into demigods, granting them divine nature and abilities. Returned the guidance of the Grace to the Tarnished), Power Nullification (Robbed Godfrey and his warriors of the guidance of the Grace), Sealing and Conceptual Manipulation (Removed Destined Death from the Elden Ring and sealed it), Weapon Mastery (The hammer used by Radagon was in fact Marika's own weapon) (probably forgot some other things)

If that's okay, I can remake the current profile (I was actually interested in making a Marika profile initially)

Last edited:
A list of abilities I made for Marika

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Magic, Holy Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (Cursed the last Fire Giant with immortality to watch over the Flame of Ruin), Resurrection (Is responsible for the Tarnished being resurrected at her statues instead of Lost Graces) Power Bestowal (Empowers her consorts to turn them into demigods, granting them divine nature and abilities. Returned the guidance of the Grace to the Tarnished), Power Nullification (Robbed Godfrey and his warriors of the guidance of the Grace), Sealing and Conceptual Manipulation (Removed Destined Death from the Elden Ring and sealed it), Weapon Mastery (The hammer used by Radagon was in fact Marika's own weapon) (probably forgot some other things)

If that's okay, I can remake the current profile (I was actually interested in making a Marika profile initially)
Looks neat.

You should also note she should share all the sam resistances and powers of Radagon

Non-Physical Interaction via having shattered the Elden Ring (which is an abstraction according to Miyazaki) with her hammer and Fusionism via her "fusion" with Radagon should be also added I think.

Non-Physical Interaction via having shattered the Elden Ring (which is an abstraction according to Miyazaki) with her hammer and Fusionism via her "fusion" with Radagon should be also added I think.
NPI I agree with. But is it ever actually stated that she fused with Radagon? I believe it was never verified if she merged with someone named Radagon at some point, or Radagon was an alternate being created from Marika as sort of a multi-personality disorder, but on a more literal level, whether or not she did it intentionally.

But is it ever actually stated that she fused with Radagon? I believe it was never verified if she merged with someone named Radagon at some point
Probably this statement :
Melina : Spoken echoes of Queen Marika linger here as well. Shall I share them with you?
In Marika's own words. O Radagon, leal hound of the Golden Order. Thou'rt yet to become me. Thou'rt yet to become a god. Let us be shattered, both. Mine other self.

And anyway, whether Marika and Radagon were always the same person or not, they still showed they could split up and merge (Radagon was already Marika during his marriage to Rennala in Liurnia, and Marika was married to Godfrey in Leyndell, and they were shown to be able to share the same body during the intro cutscene and the end of ER), so Fusionism should still be legit.

NPI I agree with. But is it ever actually stated that she fused with Radagon? I believe it was never verified if she merged with someone named Radagon at some point, or Radagon was an alternate being created from Marika as sort of a multi-personality disorder, but on a more literal level, whether or not she did it intentionally.
Radagon was really his own person who existed independantly and Marika and him merged at some point

It's weird cause basically everything else in the game seems to indicate they're different beings. Marika is a Numen whereas Radagon is said to apparently/possibly descend from the Giants for example, clearly implying different origins. As for the statue, it can easily be interpretated as something that was buildt after they merged.

I'm really not sure about that. They share the same body after they merged in a way that Radagon was forced to endure Marika's punishment even though he was a Golden Order fanatic and he's clearly stuck with her (and as much as a jerk as the GW is, it had absolutely NO reason to imprison one of its most devoted and powerful followers). I don't see how they could be at different places marrying different people if sharing the same body involves them being literally stuck with one another like two personnalities forced to share the same body

I don't see how they could be at different places marrying different people if sharing the same body involves them being literally stuck with one another like two personnalities forced to share the same body
The statements I have shown strongly imply that Radagon was already Marika during his marriage to Rennala, there is no doubt about it. They're just able to separate and have their own bodies.

It is also important to remember that literally no one in the Golden Order knew about Marika = Radagon, even Goldmask (who discovered it only during the present events of the game) :

"The master's reflections had heightened as we neared the Erdtree.
While still a precise calculus, the rhythms grew increasingly wild.
Until he simply ceased.
Now the master is facing quite the puzzle.
The Golden Order is founded on the principle that Marika is the one true god. However...
The name of Marika's second husband, King Consort Radagon, also appeared...
Who exactly was Radagon?
The master is stumped.
His finger has remained still, ever since Radagon's name was discovered.
Curse my mediocre mind.
The master only has me; and here I fail him."

This secret would have been far too hard to keep if Marika and Radagon were unable to separate their bodies.

Back