• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

Blog for Morgott (if no one is dealing with it, I can make it and if someone wants to use this, go for it)

About Astel, he's "At least 7-A, possibly High 4-C" right? So we put ignore the whole destroyed Nokstella's moon stuff?
We're yeeting Nokstella moon stuff.

Only Prima Radahn and Malenia, and those superior to them like Maliketh or Radagon, get the "At least". The rest are just 7-A, possibly High 4-C

His electricity might not be proper electricity. It's just sort of the form his gravity magic takes, ain't it? Then again I suppose it does leave pock marks like normal electricity.

Class K can be kept if that Radahn sword force calc game theory made is accepted as being useable. It'd be 2 million Newtons of force.

Can't you technically block the attacks from Fire Giant with that big circular disc thing, and also get the stagger on him and force both him with that disc back a little when you do the attack on staggered enemies. I've seen it done before. Can that not be calculated?

There's a ton of stuff we could use for LS. It probably isn't impressive but Godfrey's arena lift in second phase should also be calculated if it hasn't already.

Can't you technically block the attacks from Fire Giant with that big circular disc thing, and also get the stagger on him and force both him with that disc back a little when you do the attack on staggered enemies. I've seen it done before. Can that not be calculated?

There's a ton of stuff we could use for LS. It probably isn't impressive but Godfrey's arena lift in second phase should also be calculated if it hasn't already.
Good Suggestions.

We'd just need to find out the weight of the Giant and his disc. I've never gotten a good look at it so I'm not sure what the material is. Probably some kind of stone

We'd just need to find out the weight of the Giant and his disc. I've never gotten a good look at it so I'm not sure what the material is. Probably some kind of stone
More likely metal but wouldn't change the difficulty of getting it

Don't know if that can help but this image has some good look at it

His-Legs-Elden-Ring-Fire-Giant-Cheese-Method.jpg

For Radagon/Marika, perhaps it's best we just label it Queen Marika but start the page off with a spoiler warning so as to not ruin the reveal for newcomers, and then the keys.

Though some people think Radagon used to be separated from Marika and existed on his own. If that holds true then Prime Radagon would just be a whole profile. But I'm not sure if it is true.

For Radagon/Marika, perhaps it's best we just label it Queen Marika but start the page off with a spoiler warning so as to not ruin the reveal for newcomers, and then the keys.

Though some people think Radagon used to be separated from Marika and existed on his own. If that holds true then Prime Radagon would just be a whole profile. But I'm not sure if it is true.
Prime Radagon shouldn't be a straight up profile, we don't have enough information about him in his prime anyway

Back