• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring Profiles

Athletic Human TS maybe? Or Superhuman, we're talking about demigods, dragons and other similar beings and superhuman could fit the idea
It'd just be like this for the Tarnished
Speed: Supersonic (Can dodge and react to Greatbow arrows and bolt traps)
For big stuff yeah, giving them superhuman movement speed is fine.

At the moment if we can get Dragon KE we can probably make profiles for everyone. Since I don't think there's any feats other than that.

It'd just be like this for the Tarnished
I gave this for Mohg, guess it can work for everybody: High Hypersonic combat speed (Battled the Tarnished who can who can react to Radahn's reentry), I can add "Superhuman travel speed/movement speed" before and we go with it for the others
For big stuff yeah, giving them superhuman movement speed is fine.

At the moment if we can get Dragon KE we can probably make profiles for everyone. Since I don't think there's any feats other than that.
Do we need the KE for everyone or some profiles can be made?

Gif probably wouldn't hurt.
I put it at Class K for breaking doors, is that o
From looking at other FromSoft stuff it looks like lifting strength comes from being able to parry and block giant weapons. So if you can find a giant thing the Tarnished can parry we can use that for stuff.

Well they can parry several bosses, including Margit and even Malenia but there are some like Mohg that just can't be parried. There's the Grafted Scion and the Tree Sentinel to

There's a video for all bosses that can be parried:

There's a video for all bosses that can be parried:
From the video the Tree Sential and Maliketh would be the best for the Tarnished weapon wise.

If we're following other FromSoft games then being able to block attacks might scale, in which case then the lifting strength would come from blocking Golem weapons or Erdtree weapons afaik.

Maliketh requires a special item (the Blasphemous Claw) to be parried so I don't know if that can work but the Tree Sentinel is good

What value would it be though? Same as the Ashen One from DS 3?

You can also block pretty much any attack with either the ash of war I forget the name of (barricade shield I think), or using greatshield stuff, including Radahn's reentry, fire giant swings, Placidusax, etc

Is there anyone in particular who could make the calc?
From the look of it it seems like the Erdtree Avatar is basically the size of the Asylum Demon and uses a weapon of similar size.

Anyways we just need to calc the size of the weapon and get a speed for the swing. That will get force and therefore what the BoS Tarnished scales to. That or calc the doors for the Divine Tower that the Tarnished opens.
though what about placidusax's movement being infinitie becuase he is moving through time?
Plaxidusax exists in a realm outside of standard time, but he's not immeasurable. You can even see Azula from certain locations like the Beast Chapel or the Isolated Divine Tower.

Yeah I sort of changed my mind on that after fighting the Lich Dragon. One of its moves is to jump in the air and backhand catch a lightning bolt to them swing around.

It's probably closer to just electricity manipulation rather than fast dragons.
We can dodge attacks from leyndell enemies, like the knight and the draconic tree sentinel, who can literal summon lightning from the air.

Plus the gam calls all the attacks lightning and not Electricity

Yeah, that's what I said before and outlined in this image. The lightning bolt is hitscan. It you go to frame 1:48:81 and then to 1:48:82 it instantly appears, but the Tarnished was just rolling so they I-Framed it.

From the look the intention is more dodging whatever the Sentinel is doing more so than dodging the actual lightning strike.

Though watching frame by frame the bolt at 1:27 might count since the dodge seems to be after the lightning bolt has triggered.

So I did some checking and the Erdtree Avatar does use the same skeleton as the Aslyum Demon. So they're canonically the same height, but their weapons are different so I don't know how that works mass wise.

Maybe @Mr._Bambu can weigh in on it

So I did some checking and the Erdtree Avatar does use the same skeleton as the Aslyum Demon. So they're canonically the same height, but their weapons are different so I don't know how that works mass wise.

Maybe @Mr._Bambu can weigh in on it
You'd still need to scale the new thing, partly because the model has some obvious differences that might affect height and partly because Elden Ring has a tendency to upscale/downscale models for variety. So better safe than sorry.

The weapons would almost certainly be at least slightly different mass, too, yeah.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. The staff looks like it made of stone, but getting the size might be hard.

Might be best to just default to like "Superhuman" or "Class 5" since that's probably good enough. Or just unknown.

• We need to find a tier for the Limgrave/Liurnia people.
  • Lifting strength until properly calced can be superhuman for everyone.
  • Speed can be High Hypersonic combat speed until something else is found
Other than that a profile can be made for everyone Radahn or above.

Yeah, that's what I said before and outlined in this image. The lightning bolt is hitscan. It you go to frame 1:48:81 and then to 1:48:82 it instantly appears, but the Tarnished was just rolling so they I-Framed it.

From the look the intention is more dodging whatever the Sentinel is doing more so than dodging the actual lightning strike.

Though watching frame by frame the bolt at 1:27 might count since the dodge seems to be after the lightning bolt has triggered.
Aren;t you able to dodge other players throwing lightning at you or the draconic sentinel throwing lightning at you from the ground.

Door stuff is good in itself but we should try to get something higher than that if we can (unless we decide otherwise that is)

Last edited:
Aren;t you able to dodge other players throwing lightning at you or the draconic sentinel throwing lightning at you from the ground.
Thrown lightning is worthless for speed. It isn't lightning speed unless it's CtG. I don't know if Draconic Sentinel's stuff would work given the dude's using a magic red lightning that doesn't otherwise naturally appear, thus potentially meaning a significant enough difference. There's also something to be said for Qawsed's point that at least one instance of it is hitscan.

Also about High Hypersonic, I think scaling to the full yield of that is iffy. Considering we cannot already see the thing from far away and move in time before it even lands. I'm sure you can calc that, but I'm pretty sure it'd be much lower.

We can probably calc Radahn shooting arrows at you from afar. Or calc the speed of Malenia's waterfowl dance (Though this only scales to Malenia level guys and not the verse in general oof)

I mean you can get supersonic from the Golems since their arrows seemingly break the sound barrier when they fire.

Back