• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

You know, thinking about it as well, the Lore with Rellana is super damn weird timeline wise. Because it means that Academy era Rennala's sister ran off with Messmer. But later on she battles Radagon, who's a champion of the order before Godfrey's conquests are finished. So like, the entire timeline of the Golden Order and Marika, or at least the starting portion, seems incredibly fast paced.

Radahn / Miquella = 4A = Miquella ascends in the same process how Marika ascended to become God. In addition it looks like he's constantly boosting Radahn with his holy power. Considering he can usher in a new age I'd be fine with scaling them to the Greater Will
Greater Will has like a 3-A/ low 2-C statement (Basically is the equivalent to being the big bang however we'd rate that)

Greater Will has like a 3-A/ low 2-C statement (Basically is the equivalent to being the big bang however we'd rate that)
I had finished doing the Finger section when I wrote that. I meant to say Elden Beast there, rather than the Greater Will. No one would scale to the GW's Big Bang feat since its the creator of the universe.

I had finished doing the Finger section when I wrote that. I meant to say Elden Beast there, rather than the Greater Will. No one would scale to the GW's Big Bang feat since its the creator of the universe.
Gotcha and I mean its kinda up to really yall to determine how it sounds but this is it

Gotcha and I mean its kinda up to really yall to determine how it sounds but this is it

In my view it just expands on what Hyetta/The Three Fingers said:

"All that there is came from the One Great.
Then came fractures,
and births,
and souls.

But the Greater Will made a mistake.
Torment, despair, affliction...
every sin, every curse.
Every one, born of the mistake.

And so, what was borrowed must be returned.
Melt it all away, with the yellow chaos flame.
Until all is One again."

So everything was in one collective mass of material (a singularity) until the GW broke it apart, creating the universe.

You can literally use the move yourself with the weapon and I'm almost positive it can be parried so idk.
That doesn't make the parry or dodge SoL/FTL. Its about how much distance they can move in the same timeframe. The weapons skill also specifies that only the downward swing is lightspeed "Assume a luminous form and leap forward to deliver a downward slash at the speed of light."

Rescting to Radahn's thing definitely isn't FTL due to the sheer distance he covers compared to the Tarnisned. Its a spedd upgrade but I'm not sure its a FTL upgrade (in fact it can't be because the point of the luminous form is making the Tarnished/Radahn move faster, so their capped speed is SoL).

Is Miquella even going to be able to get a profile at all btw?

He amped Radahn and became a God like Marika. The main issue is that hes become a weird ghost thing by ditching all of his flesh. So he can get a profile, but I don't know what his physicals would be like.

But if that's really all we're getting for upgrades it's barely a difference. DLC barely did anything. Disappointed honestly.
actually with some of these talismans you can push your average damage to insane heights through specifc builds, and some of the gear further enchances our already existing stuff to massive levels.

Also the ashes of war in the DLC are ****** levels of broken, like the curealean great sword one can dish out something like 5k a pop (outside the DLC area mind you) and it has 2 attacks back to back with massive area of effect, like I am more then sure its getting nurfed cuse I've seen people one tap malaketh with that thing.

Yeah tbh I feel like Miyazaki intended the Frenzied Flame cutscene to be a signifier of her whole lore instead of giving us more details.
I mean we might get a second DLC with all the
godwyn faces in the tombs and the death knights that don't apear anywhere else a god of death DLC might be in the cards and since melina is more than likely the gloom eyed queen with her connection to the death rune and all we might get some stuff for her

I'm interested in making the GW profile (along with Messmer, Rellana and Leda among others. Also made a blog for the Frenzied Flame a while ago)

Also, aside from DLC characters and the Tarnished, Marika and the Elden Beast should be straight up 4-A.

Last edited:
I mean we might get a second DLC with all the
godwyn faces in the tombs and the death knights that don't apear anywhere else a god of death DLC might be in the cards and since melina is more than likely the gloom eyed queen with her connection to the death rune and all we might get some stuff for her
I wouldn't mind a second DLC tbh. Just hope they don't milk the cow dry.

Yeah tbh I feel like Miyazaki intended the Frenzied Flame cutscene to be a signifier of her whole lore instead of giving us more details.
It's a shame because as a whole, I feel Melina is one of the more undercooked NPCs

Man, Bayle was just built different.

The stone heart of a Dragon Communion priestess. Use while disrobed to turn one's human flesh into an ancient dragon. The change cannot be undone except by death. Using this heart while already transformed temporarily boosts incantations of the capital's ancient dragon cult. The priestess was once an ancient dragon herself, but sacrificed that form for feeble flesh to aid in the destruction of Bayle the Dread.

Last edited:
oh btw Frenzied flame has a new confirmed ability it has a 2 layer soul manip,
2024-06-24_202638.png

we know you can damage the souls in elden ring directly but destroying them is not quite that simple meaning they are resistent to soul manip

and the only two things that we know can actually fully destroy a soul whole are the death rune and now the flame of franzy

People calling the final boss Prime Radahn is a little annoying. In the first phase maybe you could make an argument for it, but it's shown that Miquella is the only reason he's spitting out AoE Holy Nukes and beams of light galore. Second phase is a joint effort by both of them, with Miquella arguably being at the helm and controlling Radahn the whole time.

Miquella is noted to have abandoned his former blinding strength so I feel a theoretical Miquella with St. Trina still part of him would have access to all that shit plus the sleep and death manipulation since her nectar is strong enough to kill people. Honestly pretty crazy how her sleep manip is so potent that it kills and if it doesn't you're just sleeping forever. Sleep, Death, Holy, and Mind Manipulation seems like all we could give Miquella on his profile. How potent would his stuff be though?

So here's my progress tonight

° Defeated Gaius (with cheese. I'm a pragmatist, I'm fighting for my life in the Lands Between/Land of Shadows, not my honor)
° Seriously upgraded my character and my summon (I'm lvl 16 and my summon is now lvl 8 with the added system)
° FINALLY defeated Romina
° Ended Ymir's quest and thus defeated Metyr, Jolan and Ymir himself. The last two, I want to make their profile. Also, the Microcosm spell is pretty awesome in terms of look and does quite a bit of damages.
° Reached the Shaman's Village, aka Marika's original village. Found her talisman and her incantation (the latter is useless since I would need 70 faith and I'm 27 but still cool). Also, I love this place. The quite, beautiful yet eerie and kind of sad music, the flowers, the abandonned home, the dessicated lady (probably the Grandmother herself), this place has a unique feeling. Like, you can feel the presence of a once happy and innocent time that were destroyed and left as nothing more but memories. It does feel weird to imagine Marika as anything else than a genocidal, warmonger pragmatist but still, it's beautiful.

Back