• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wow ok C+H on this site had no idea

Honestly, plot manip seems like something that would beat Bill. Except it'd pretty limited based of what I've seen. Fate Manip could also be a problem same as probability Manip and power null. However, once again the full extent of these isn't known and seem basic. Bil on other hand should give el reverso trouble with law Manip and that Low-godly.

Overall I think it's inconclusive. Those abilities el reverso has can beat bill yet I think it's too hard to determine the extent of those powers and if they have worked on a low 2C scale. Meanwhile Bill could win and can definitely kill el reverso, but if el reverso actually can use his moves bill could and maybe would lose.

So Incon for me

Also Bill's precog and intelligence edge could let him know what el reverso'S power can do and let him know to kill him quickly. Except el reverso uses them pretty quickly and in character so even then it may not do much. So still Incon for me

Reverso never used those abilities, and I doubt hecould before getting haxed.

Time gets destroyed, so that a non-factor.

Plot manipulation is not reverso's first move, and onky has it through scaling.

Age Manipulation, Power Nullification, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Plot Manipulation: This all are through scaling. He simply tries to tackle his enemies, but even then, very few of this are not capable of being avoided, especialy 4kms away.

Look at this downplay.

He literally went for the immesurable speed time BFR against the evil guy who created the reality bending plothole.

Did you even see the episode, ricsi?

yes. That doiesn't mean what I said id wrong. His time manip is useless due to bill destroying it, and he will be killed far fatser than he could tackle bill.

I say Incon because his hax would beat bill if used in character like the episode suggests, but I wasn't sure if bill would beat him first and take serious enough to win off the bat

TheArsenal1212 said:
That's why I gave bill a chance, despite Reverso having surprisingly better abilities to kill bill with
Litiraly none of his ability are in character other than time manip and tackling the enemy. He openly dislikes the only reality warping that would allow to ignore range and his ranged attacks are easy to dodge

Being bloodlusted would not make him more hax oriented when he doesn't know time manip and tackling don't work.

Bloodlust only makes someone give up their morals and do anything to win, it doesn't make them smarter.

If he believed he needs the abilities to win, maybe, but he has no knowledge, so he doesn't know that

I feel like his Math Manip and Quantum Manip are really just counters to Math Manip and Quantum Manip.

No, bloodlust does not make you smarter. It takes away all stuff like honor and preferences, sure, but unless reverso know which one of his powers is most useful he will lead with one of his haxes.

Most of which can be easily dodged

El Reverso's weakness: Using these powers will result in him getting old and dying shortly after.

So, I feel that Bill can more likely win in more scenarios.

Thus, I am voting for this reason and the FRA.

Nedge1000 said:
El Reverso's weakness: Using these powers will result in him getting old and dying shortly after.
This only applies when he travels too far back or forward in time, not when using his powers in general.

>Saying that reverso starts with pinning people to the ground when he started with the BFR from the beggining on the episode he absorbs the plot hole

Yeah, no. You are wrong, ricsi. And it puts the other bill votes at doubt.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
>Saying that reverso starts with pinning people to the ground when he started with the BFR from the beggining on the episode he absorbs the plot hole

Yeah, no. You are wrong, ricsi. And it puts the other bill votes at doubt.
What? I said he tackles the enemies. Because his BFR needs him to tackle the enemy, and would be completly useless against a billion years old demon.

Yeah. And he gets older the further he pushes someone. And you know what? Bill destroys time.

That's schematics, and doesn't counter my point. He starts with a move that needs him to travel several kilometers efore bill haxes him. And he never used the plothole ablities, andthe only non-dodgeble one he has he hates. Plus bill's whole gimmick was becominghigher D, so being madeinto a 2D again shouldn't stop him for too long

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
He only gets old if he does the Time BFR attack, he could easly just plot manip Bill out of existene
But that's not what he does in character, is it?

Also, its a beam. It can be dodged

You are the one who said Reverso "He simply tries to tackle his enemies", which is beyond downplay, as that sccene is from him fighting a regular human wrestler.

I suggest you to drop this attitude or ill have to report you.

No. No, I am not saying that. I am saying that his BFR needs fim to physicaly tackle omeone to be activated, wich will never happen with bill.

Feel free to report me, I highly doubt anyone will do anything, but be my guest. If you believe I am breaking the rules you have to report me after all

Back