• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

El Hombre Caiman vs Juan Machete

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hmm... This might actually be an interesting in-universe matchup. Who would've thought that would happen with folkloric characters? On one hand, we got El Hombre Caiman, who is basically a caiman man (there are actual South American crocodilians; they're called "black caimans.") against Juan Machete, who is very territorial with his gold and has a weapon in his hands. I wonder how the piercing damage from his blade would do to El Hombre Caiman. This will be full SBA except to allow a battle to actually happen, the battle takes place in Juan Machete's property. Here are their profiles.:

El Hombre Caiman's Profile (I like this guy)

Juan Machete's Profile

Who takes this?

El Hombre Caiman
Juan Machete
El Hombre Caiman: 0
Juan Machete: 4 (Apex PredatorX, Lucifer Queen of the Underworld, Death Dragon88, HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

Inconclusive: 0

Apex PredatorX said:
Juan Machete would win via fire manipulation.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Both Caiman and Juan have comparable abilities (Immortality and Stealth Mastery). El Hombre Caiman is physically stronger and his abilities are more useful for stealth than Juan's, yet Juan is faster and more versatile than Caiman. That would potentially give Juan the victory.

Whew! Never thought a Colombian folklore thread would gain this much steam.

Juan overall has better equipment and La Caiman lacks any way to use his stealth.

Juan wins definitely.

Starter Pack said:
Machete butchers and flambés FRA.
I had gator bites once. Came from the tail. It tasted like chicken but its texture is chewier.

I really should make some considering that mythology is one of my favorite subjects and I like these matches.

Back