• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, getting into obscure territory here. Here, we got Mamako Oosuki, a doting mother who should be well into Small Building level from being capable of one-shotting everyone in her party with just one of her attacks, against Two-Toed Tom, a demonic gator that no-selled buckets of dynamite. For this one, speed will be equalized. Here are their profiles.:

Mamako Oosuki's Profile

Two-Toed Tom's Profile

Who takes this?

Do-you-love-your-mom-and-her-two-hit-multi-target-attacks-ep.-1-fi-1-
Huggable mom pouting

TTTOM
Lovable Mom: 6 (Litentric Teon, Zencha9, Apex PredatorX, Ionliosite, Arekurusuripa, Milly Rocking Bandit)
Demonic Gator: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I'm definitely going to go with the mother here. Assuming there's not a large AP difference, she has much more versatility than the gator. Additionally, she has far better range. If they start at 4 km, she can just spot the gator with a telescope or something, and just use her earth manip from where she is.

Litentric Teon said:
I'm definitely going to go with the mother here. Assuming there's not a large AP difference, she has much more versatility than the gator. Additionally, she has far better range. If they start at 4 km, she can just spot the gator with a telescope or something, and just use her earth manip from where she is.
If we're talking Two-Toed Tom, I'm not sure if its so much AP as it is Two-Toed Tom being a stone wall. TTT has an AP of at best 0.008 tons while Mamako should have an AP of around 0.05 tons, but the thing is Two-Toed Tom was unharmed from an attack that dealt 0.203 tons of TNT.

Thing is I don't truly know Mamako's AP since she and everyone else from her verse is supposed to scale from Mistress of the Night's Furulso di Lava, which I've made a calc request for: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3760369#247

Unfortunately, nobody has even remotely bothered with my request. Main reason I requested that was, well, it was a spell, so I had doubts anything like that would even work like Earth Power from Pokemon or a volcano calc.

If it's possible that Mamako can't even harm Two-Toed Tom, then wouldn't that make this a stomp?

Also, it's probably best to wait until the calculation is evaluated. Try messaging a calc group member on their wall.

I am a reptile lover. Two-toed tom is a badass. But Mamako is adorable. Mamako wins. And my feelings are very confused.

LordNidhoggr said:
I am a reptile lover. Two-toed tom is a badass. But Mamako is adorable. Mamako wins. And my feelings are very confused.
Pretty subjective reason for saying Mamako wins if you ask me. Then again, Litentric pretty much covered all the bases.

Hahaha. Nah, Mamako wins because she's 9A+ and Tom is "possibly" 9A. Tom may have much higher durability than AP would suggest her ability to damage, but her Mama Beam attack was able to bypass attack reflection, which isn't traditional durability but seems to me like something harder to overcome than conventional durability. She also possesses extremely potent Regenerationn (her passive regen is apparently stronger than active healing that restored a severed arm), purification that could remove Tom's demonic influence, empathic abilities to calm a de-demonified Tom, and she's got clairvoyance. And if all of that somehow isn't enough, she has attack deflection abilities that are particularly effective against "forces of physics," like say, newtons of crushing force from an alligators jaws.

Tom stands no chance.

LordNidhoggr said:
And if all of that somehow isn't enough, she has attack deflection abilities that are particularly effective against "forces of physics," like say, newtons of crushing force from an alligators jaws.
That was Amante, NOT Mamako.

Also, 0.05 tons isn't Small Building level+; Small Building level+ is 0.1275 tons. You missed the mark, buddy.

I do seem to have misread the description following physics manipulation, which says "Amante states that her reflection skill is particularly powerful against the forces of physics." I thought the "her" was Mamako. Even still, she can manipulate physics enough to bypass a damage-deflecting shield that deflects damage via physics forces, so...

Also...what? You guys are really stuck on stuff. Her profile says she's higher than 9A with her Mama beam. That's what I meant with the comparison, which should be pretty clear given what I said about Tom immediately after. She still has an advantage being a solid 9A while Tom is a "likely 9A."

If I can make a friendly suggestion, don't be a jerk. You can point out mistakes without acting like you caught someone in bed with a mistress. It's not like a ton of people are coming here to talk about this, so maybe be poilite to the ones that bother. I'm not sure how you meant "missed the mark, buddy" to come across, but it came across not well.

I don't see how a demonic gator is going to beat someone who's profile explicitly gives them purification powers that are described as being able to exorcise demons, anyway. That should mean she either instantly wins on technicality of the gator no longer being Tom, or it becomes a really sad stomp where a super-powered anime fighter kills a regular alligator. Unless I'm missing something.

Back