• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Nothing major, just a revision of the character's ages thanks of the latest ONA of the series Lupin Zero.

As that series focus to the humble begin of the gentleman thief, which take place during the 1960's Japan where Lupin III and Jigen were show to still be teenagers (as they still in high school).

Meaning they likely born during the 1950's which would put them at around their seventies, thought physically speaking they haven't age that much since and they at most around their thirty, meaning the age section it should be like this:

Age: 20s to 30s physically, 70s chronologically (born around the 50's as Lupin Zero, an anime prequel which take place during Lupin's teenage years, occurs in the 60's).

The same should be apply to Goemon and Fujiko since they seen to be more or less around the same age, while Zenigata its treated as be a bit older than the gang.

Also like with Son Goku this should grant the cast Limited Longevity as they haven't aged as much as normal people should.

Last edited:
This is very interesting and have questioned it myself. Zeni should be around 80.
"Chronologically"... I think someone has been taking notes from my Chapulín sandbox.

Back