• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lupin Part 6 small buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 6 had quite a few things added to Lupin's verse, from Lupin solving a virtual reality simulation to.......... Fujiko making deals with heaven and hell? Ignoring that part by the end of the story in episodes 23 and 24 Lupin is being mentally controlled by Tomoe and is able to break out of it, which should either buff Lupin's resistance to mind control from limited to just a normal resistance, his resistance to social manipulation to a high resistance, or both.

In episode 23

Jigen outright states "I don't buy the idea that Lupin would fall for old-fashioned bullshit like hypnosis"

Tomoe states that she wasn't able to control Lupin as a kid and make him believe she was his mother and states that her words alone cannot stick to him

Tomoe elaborates her absurdly complicated plan on controlling Lupin which involves raising and manipulating girls from all around the world, who all spoke different languages, had them all follow different paths of life Tomoe set out for them, be women that had charm directly tied to Lupin, and had each girl implanted with one line of a poem (in 9 different languages) that would implant memories and thoughts into Lupin that Tomoe was his mother

And in episode 24 it's revealed he had already broken out of the mind control during 23

Last edited:
That is a nice inclusion, fair reminder though there is a Lupin discussion thread (2). Where we not only post info but a bit of memes lately.

Now going by memory, another thing I noticed about Part 6 was in "Episode 0" Jigen managed to eventually destroy some drones that can predict moves apparently? So that may be a decent Analytical Prediction resistance which also applies to Lupin as he does face Jigen who also made Goemon struggle who can slice these drones easy (Lupin by part 5 can make Goemon struggle who also happens to have a sixth sense by now so there's that too I guess).

There is a lot I named in the discussion thread alone but in the Lupin Vs Solid Snake thread, one of Lupin's inventory is donning the Pycal Formula that can last for days, and I think Lupin knows some magic tricks himself when Pycal faces Lupin again.

So this thread has 0 scans. Those of us that haven't seen Lupin (I am planning to, lol) are not able to properly evaluate this.

Combined with the fact this is quite an old thread, I will close this. Gather your sources and context properly next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back