• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Either Upgrade Meteors or Downgrade Arceus

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Arceus was taken out with a meteor. So either meteors are Multiversal forces or Arceus should be downgraded. This should also upgrade the likes of Madara, Fujitora, Gremmy and Irene.

How powerful would arceus be if we actually took that meteor scene seriously and made the meteor his limitation? Would there be a way to calc that?

Andytrenom said:
I am actually genuinely curious what his stance on Pokemon is
I swear i remember him making a Yu Gi Oh vs pokemon video. I think he said arceus was around the multi universal ranges. Although it is probably outdated anyway. If he looked into it, i think he would possibly rank arceus at 2-B to 2-A. Seth and chuck do seem to be a lot more generous with majority of characters than the wiki does

Although tbh, there are way more verses that i am interested to know his opinion earn. Preferably chuck since he is more diverse and in depth with the verses he covers. Although id rather not hop onto their discord since it is so toxic

I have doubts that they have looked into he verse. The might consider them to be low 2-C at first glance. but considering how they rode xeno goku over his real world feat, it would suprised me if they considered annoying dog as high 2-A

Im more interested in touhou. I think theyve made references, but ive never heard their opinion

Arceus both created and defeated Palkia, the creator of all parallel universes. From this interview:

"We will now discuss the tale of a certain trainer's strange experience. They're said to have went to the Ruins of Alph with the mythical Pokemon Arceus. Then suddenly, their vision went dark, and they seemingly teleported to another location. They were in the far away Sinjoh Ruins. In these ruins, said to be the fusion of Sinnoh and Johto culture, there was a holy stage built to worship Arcues, called the Mystri Stage. Legends say that when Arceus gets on the stage, time, space, and anti-matter mix and create a new world. And so Arceus gives birth the god of time Dialga, the god of space Palkia, and the god of anti-matter Giratina."

Palkia-pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg

Arceus has an avatar in each Pokemon universe; all of them share the same being:

AE707E19-EA88-4367-BFFB-62FDE95D0668.jpeg

Arceus' avatars may be as low as 5-B, but Arceus itself is not.

Time for the 300 IQ galaxy brain play:

Downgrade meteors, and then scale Arceus to the downgraded meteors!

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Eh, Arceus being below meteors is consistent enough for a downgrade. He can be almost one-shot by Draco Meteor and even Rayquaza needed to go Mega, a form superior to Rayquaza, in order to destroy a larger meteor. So yeah, downgrade.
normal ray destroys one in the first mystery dungeon

That would make Earth multiversal for tanking a meteor. I completely agree. We can upgrade humans too, since we are harming the planet.

Sir Ovens said:
That would make Earth multiversal for tanking a meteor. I completely agree. We can upgrade humans too, since we are harming the planet.
But then Earth, which is presumabley the basis for planet level, would be above planet level, and then the teiring system would collapse into a black hole.

Btw, Inb4 2-A Minior, Lunatone, and Solrock.

Back