• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kane vs Pinky (WWE vs DOOM) (0-0-0)

Sans2345

He/Him
I know i did this in the past but now Kane is 8-C so.

Rules:
  • Both are 8-C, Modern Pinky is being used.
  • Speed is equalized for both.
  • Battle takes place in a wrestling ring, both start 5 meters away from each other.
  • SBA for everything else.
"THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE, THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!": 0
Pinky: 0
Incon: 0

Kane is 0.65 tons and Pinky is 0.9888221350717017 tons so about a 1.3x difference. How is Kane getting past Pinky's armor, Infinite stamina, and Resilient Immortality?

Kane only fight vampire & boogey man etc. but they are still a demon wrestlers
Kane try to fight pinky that has diffrent anatomy and chokeslam it

I dont think kane can handle a real demon

Teleportation and Portal Creation can potentially be useful.
Well.....He dont use it like Dragon Ball in WWE match

Mark Henry still got him and Kane still need to use his skill alone in the fight

Pinky more worst than mark with it Bite & Claw.

Last edited:
Well.....He dont use it like Dragon Ball in WWE match

Mark Henry still got him and Kane still need to use his skill alone in the fight

Pinky more worst than mark with it Bite & Claw.

I mean, Kane has teleportation and the like, so that could be useful.

Back