• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20240410-192503_MANGA_Plus.jpg
Screenshot_20240410-192517_MANGA_Plus.jpg

Even Boruto telling Shikamaru "you will soon forget this" proves that Omnipotence rewrites memories over and over again,so Omnipotence will frustrate Saitama's resistance every time.
I literally debunked why she can't use this ability, that has no meaning.

Bro, what part of Shikamaru not having the resistance listed, don't you understand? Saitama has them because the profile redirects you to the opm willpower page, it is not very difficult to understand. Aida has certain hax of which saitama has resistance listed.

the speed difference doesn't matter because if saitama and garou look at itachi in the eyes they lose
İtachi should activate it with his perception, and in perception speed Saitama&Garou>
Garou with passive raditation> specifically

Shikamaru's willpower is shit that doesn't give you any advantage, you are mixing different concepts, a character without resistance to hax with others who do have them,

Bro, what part of Shikamaru not having the resistance listed, don't you understand? Saitama has them because the profile redirects you to the opm willpower page, it is not very difficult to understand. Aida has certain hax of which saitama has resistance listed.
I mean, Saitama must resist Omnipotence, like Sarada. Otherwise Omnipotence will make his resistance futile.

I mean, Saitama must resist Omnipotence, like Sarada. Otherwise Omnipotence will make his resistance futile.
BROO
Firstly, if they were to come face to face, as I explained earlier, Saitama would clearly have the upper hand in terms of speed. Additionally, "omnipotence" is not something akin to Eida's initial attack; it's more like Saitama using serious sneezing when the battle begins, both of which are nonsensical. Secondly, if you had read what I said, you would understand that Saitama could deal with Eida remotely without the need for them to confront each other.
Literally answered it..

You don't have to resist "Omnipotence", but the hax that come with it. for example, limited reality warping: which creates that aura with empathic manip. (based on her profile)
In this context, that "reality warping" is not relevant since its use is to generate empathic manip, which Saitama has an innately resistance.

Firstly, if they were to come face to face, as I explained earlier, Saitama would clearly have the upper hand in terms of speed. Additionally, "omnipotence" is not something akin to Eida's initial attack; it's more like Saitama using serious sneezing when the battle begins, both of which are nonsensical. Secondly, if you had read what I said, you would understand that Saitama could deal with Eida remotely without the need for them to confront each other.
I repeat my previous statement that speed was equalized, Omnipotence is more related to Eida's desires

You don't have to resist "Omnipotence", but the hax that come with it. for example, limited reality warping: which creates that aura with empathic manip. (based on her profile)
In this context, that "reality warping" is not relevant since its use is to generate empathic manip, which Saitama has an innately resistance.
It's like asking for a character to have kamehameha resistance instead of calling it energy projection resistance or whatever it is

I don't see any answer about omnipotence.
Alright then, tell me, why do you think Eidan would use omnipotence directly as first attack? And can you prove it? This is not in Eida's character to attack with this kind of technique instantly. That's what i am saying in the whole text

Passively? I can't see that in the profile,please show it in the profile
Sure
It literally says, "Breaking the limiter removes the cap on their physical growth, allowing them to continuously grow forever", which means his growth doesn't stops and grows continuously&passively. With this, he could easily speedblitz and destroy Eida.

Here the point is that even if Ada's ability is passive does not matter, since Saitama's resistances are inherent to him. As seen in the Tatsumaki or Fubuki fight, Saitama practically did not understand what they were doing and they themselves were the ones who were surprised by Saitama's willpower to resist their techniques. So saitama has those resistances without having to do or activate anything, whether the ability is passive or not remains irrelevant. This also proves that willpower in opm´s context is more like a force that gives you a lot of advantages.

Here the point is that even if Ada's ability is passive does not matter, since Saitama's resistances are inherent to him. As seen in the Tatsumaki or Fubuki fight, Saitama practically did not understand what they were doing and they themselves were the ones who were surprised by Saitama's willpower to resist their techniques. So saitama has those resistances without having to do or activate anything, whether the ability is passive or not remains irrelevant. This also proves that willpower in opm´s context is more like a force that gives you a lot of advantages.
Agree

Alright then, tell me, why do you think Eidan would use omnipotence directly as first attack? And can you prove it? This is not in Eida's character to attack with this kind of technique instantly. That's what i am saying in the whole text
31_1.jpg
30.jpg

(both from chapter 80) Eida says that her subconscious desire to help Kawaki caused this, Omnipotence will ignore this to Eida's desire to be loved.Can you prove that Saitama's first attack was a sneeze?

Burada mesele şu ki Ada'nın yeteneği pasif olsa bile Saitama'nın dirençleri onun doğasında olduğundan önemli değil. Tatsumaki veya Fubuki dövüşünde görüldüğü gibi, Saitama pratikte ne yaptıklarını anlamadı ve Saitama'nın tekniklerine direnme iradesine şaşıran da kendileri oldu. Yani Saitama, yeteneğin pasif olup olmamasının hiçbir şey yapmasına veya etkinleştirmesine gerek kalmadan bu dirençlere sahiptir. Bu aynı zamanda opm bağlamında irade gücünün size birçok avantaj sağlayan bir güce benzediğini de kanıtlıyor.
fact

31_1.jpg
30.jpg

(both from chapter 80) Eida says that her subconscious desire to help Kawaki caused this, Omnipotence will ignore this to Eida's desire to be loved.Can you prove that Saitama's first attack was a sneeze?
Never said Saitama's first attack is sneeze what are you on? This technique that Eida uses based on Perception, and you literally accepted Saitama's passive AD. What's your point to even say that?

Yes, it should be closed. If we count the majority of votes and Saitama's wincons, Saitama is the winner of this match. The results are added to the profiles of both characters by the mods.

Even though i don't know anything at all about Naruto verse or Eida himself, i'll vote for Saitama FRA

I don't know if Saitama can resist to Eida's passive ability, but as i read from comments he needs to be seen to use it, and since the distance is 4km, Saitama won't see him in the start because the distance of human vision is up to 3km

And since their mood isn't given to us, if they are in character or bloodlusted, I can assume that Saitama starts with serious table flip or serious sneeze, and one shot him, idk what would happen if they were in character tho.

Nowhere in the series have we seen Saitama clearly see someone from miles away, and as I said, being at a superhuman level does not mean that he can see clearly from this distance. You can only see things that are big in diameter
Saitama can see Ada. He was able to see and aim himself back on Boros's ship and tracked Garou while bouncing around Io/when he was leap frogging across rocks on Earth.
Speed difference 🐳
Saitama only has a massive jump in power when he's challenged. He's not getting a instant speed amp as soon as the fight begins since he has no emotional trigger or physical challenge.
but Omnipotence won't let him resist anyway, because Omnipotence is warping Reality.
He has no current resistance to omnipotence, but since Shikamaru can resist her passive stuff with terrible Supernatural Willpower then Saitama with a notably deeper scaling chain likely isn't going to be effected. So it mostly depends on if she pushes herself to reality warp Saitama before being one shot and while in-character Saitama is sorta inconsistent with taking down human characters quickly, like with Tornado, Blizzard or Genos which gives her time to use the power.

Though in-character Saitama probably wins more often then he loses.

Saitama only has a massive jump in power when he's challenged. He's not getting a instant speed amp as soon as the fight begins since he has no emotional trigger or physical challenge
As we can see in the profile, Saitama has 2 different ADs, one of them needs emotional trigger while other is "indefinite" and "continuously". And AD boosts every physical stat which means he could get speed amp also.

So it mostly depends on if she pushes herself to reality warp Saitama before being one shot and while in-character Saitama is sorta inconsistent with taking down human characters quickly, like with Tornado, Blizzard or Genos which gives her time to use the power.
Eida in-character doesn't uses "Omnipotence" also, she just randomly/accidently changes reality with her emotions. And in SBA rules, Saitama sees Eida as opponent which means hes gonna attack her without any hesitation.

Saitama can see Ada. He was able to see and aim himself back on Boros's ship and tracked Garou while bouncing around Io/when he was leap frogging across rocks on Earth.
That's not "seeing" actually, there's no context that he actually "saw" but just approximated the coordinates he kicked off from. "Tracking Garou while bouncing around io" doesn't mean he actually "saw" Garou, this can also mean that Saitama "senses" Garou rather than "seeing" him.

Saitama has 2 different ADs, one of them needs emotional trigger while other is "indefinite" and "continuously". And AD boosts every physical stat which means he could get speed amp also.
The passive boost is rather terrible. It's not enough to speedblitz within the timeframe of a fight. Saitama for example didn't get any stronger against CF Garou until Garou relentlessly copied him and triggered the explosive growth.

Eida in-character doesn't uses "Omnipotence" also, she just randomly/accidently changes reality with her emotions
I know, I was just pointing out that the ability would work on Saitama, she's just unlikely to use it.

And in SBA rules, Saitama sees Eida as opponent which means hes gonna attack her without any hesitation.
Saitama is still in-character:
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other.
He views her like he does the Paradisers, Sonic, Blizzard or Tornado. None of which involved him instantly moving at full speed and throwing a 4-A punch. Saitama punches down to his opponent's level quite often.

That's not "seeing" actually, there's no context that he actually "saw" but just approximated the coordinates he kicked off from.
He saw it since he landed roughly where he was launched from. Saitama isn't a mathematics genius like what your comment would imply. He just jumped back to Boros' ship.

Tracking Garou while bouncing around io" doesn't mean he actually "saw" Garou, this can also mean that Saitama "senses" Garou rather than "seeing" him.
They are quite literally within standard human visual range. No amount of mental gymnastics would change that Saitama is going to see Ada. She won't effect him with her passives but it will trigger when the fight starts.

The passive boost is rather terrible. It's not enough to speedblitz within the timeframe of a fight. Saitama for example didn't get any stronger against CF Garou until Garou relentlessly copied him and triggered the explosive growth.
Since the speed equalised, even the smallest of speed boost is enough to be speedblitz opponent, so nope.
I know, I was just pointing out that the ability would work on Saitama, she's just unlikely to use it.
Oh ok.
Saitama is still in-character:
Still he doesn't leaves or not tries to attack. He will still attack Eida and kill em
He views her like he does the Paradisers, Sonic, Blizzard or Tornado. None of which involved him instantly moving at full speed and throwing a 4-A punch. Saitama punches down to his opponent's level quite often.
In SBA rules, Saitama "should" try to win, these things happened in the universe doesn't actually matter.
He saw it since he landed roughly where he was launched from. Saitama isn't a mathematics genius like what your comment would imply. He just jumped back to Boros' ship.
This doesn't prove that he "saw" it, it's just a probability. We have to use arguments that are 100% true on this site, as far as I know.
They are quite literally within standard human visual range. No amount of mental gymnastics would change that Saitama is going to see Ada. She won't effect him with her passives but it will trigger when the fight starts.
The term "standard human visual" that you've found on Google refers to the maximum distance that can be seen on a perfectly flat surface without any obstructions. However, in our example, it begins in New York City where there are buildings and various obstacles present. And in my opinion, there's no way Saitama could see it that far in this kind of situation.

Since the speed equalised, even the smallest of speed boost is enough to be speedblitz opponent, so nope.
That's not how speed blitzing work. You'd have to get into the >3-5x range before it becomes entirely unrealistic for the other party to react. Plus as mentioned before Saitama's passive speed increase isn't that notable.
Still he doesn't leaves or not tries to attack. He will still attack Eida and kill em
In-character he didn't kill Tornado, Blizzard, Sonic or Garou. In-character he didn't even give Boros a lethal attack until after he got back to the moon and he was legitimately a monster. He's not going to run up and one shot Ada when he didn't do that with any of the other human character's he's fought that are weaker than she is.

This doesn't prove that he "saw" it, it's just a probability.
It's more likely than not, especially since the only other alternatives are significantly more unrealistic and unreasonable.

However, in our example, it begins in New York City where there are buildings and various obstacles present. And in my opinion, there's no way Saitama could see it that far in this kind of situation.
Saitama was able to visual track down and strike Garou while leaping thousands of kilometres every second. He can see Flashy Flash running around him, track Tornado through a city and the profile itself notes his senses are enhanced. Your assumption that Saitama can't see her and will one shot at a distance is not only unrealistic but isn't even a thing he'd do in-character.
In SBA rules, Saitama "should" try to win, these things happened in the universe doesn't actually matter.
Him trying to win doesn't mean he's going to explode the planet or throw a 4-A punch off the bat. What it means is that he's not going to just leave or intentionally do nothing. His In-character fight flaws are still present within this battle.

Saitama only has a massive jump in power when he's challenged. He's not getting a instant speed amp as soon as the fight begins since he has no emotional trigger or physical challenge.

He has no current resistance to omnipotence, but since Shikamaru can resist her passive stuff with terrible Supernatural Willpower then Saitama with a notably deeper scaling chain likely isn't going to be effected. So it mostly depends on if she pushes herself to reality warp Saitama before being one shot and while in-character Saitama is sorta inconsistent with taking down human characters quickly, like with Tornado, Blizzard or Genos which gives her time to use the power.

Though in-character Saitama probably wins more often then he loses.
No, he can't see, Saitama knew where Boros threw him from, so he jumped from the direction where he hit the moon and came back to Boros, and it is not said anywhere that Saitama saw him and left. For Lo, they were already close to each other, it is normal for Saitama to see him.

That's not how speed blitzing work. You'd have to get into the >3-5x range before it becomes entirely unrealistic for the other party to react. Plus as mentioned before Saitama's passive speed increase isn't that notable.
Wdym? I don't understand tbh
In-character he didn't kill Tornado, Blizzard, Sonic or Garou. In-character he didn't even give Boros a lethal attack until after he got back to the moon and he was legitimately a monster. He's not going to run up and one shot Ada when he didn't do that with any of the other human character's he's fought that are weaker than she is.
Yeah but in SBA, that's just not how it works. He "tries" to win no matter what and these are the rules we put before the VST
It's more likely than not, especially since the only other alternatives are significantly more unrealistic and unreasonable.
Still is an probability, so pass.
Saitama was able to visual track down and strike Garou while leaping thousands of kilometres every second.
How could you say "visual track down", he has "Enchaned senses", he just senses it lol
He can see Flashy Flash running around him, track Tornado through a city and the profile itself notes his senses are enhanced.
Yeah, because of differences between their perception speed. And also, even you stated that his "senses" are enhanced not the visual capability tho.
Your assumption that Saitama can't see her and will one shot at a distance is not only unrealistic but isn't even a thing he'd do in-character.
That's not a assumption, Saitama is too lazy to bother approaching someone he can sense from a distance, so that's a part of his character. Considering his enchaned senses and the fact that, according to SBA rules, he can discern the direction of his enemy, he would simply finish the job by flipping the ground without needing to get closer to Eida. Which makes your assumption false
Him trying to win doesn't mean he's going to explode the planet or throw a 4-A punch off the bat. What it means is that he's not going to just leave or intentionally do nothing. His In-character fight flaws are still present within this battle.
Never said he's going to explode Planet or something. He could just finish it by throwing few normal punches tbh.

Wdym? I don't understand tbh
A 1.02x speed difference isn't enough for a blitz. A blitz is really only achieved with a 3x or greater difference, where it becomes difficult to react to successive actions. Saitama's non-boosted AD isn't going to push him into blitzing range in my view. Especially when it didn't push him in to that range against Garou.
Yeah but in SBA, that's just not how it works
It is how it works. SBA keeps his personality the same, it just gets rid of him leaving the fight of his free will. It doesn't make him more lethal or smarter tactic wise.

How could you say "visual track down", he has "Enchaned senses", he just senses it lol
Enhanced Senses applies to your five senses
Enhanced senses are when a user has physical senses such as sight, smell, hearing, and touch far above what is normal for humans. Compared to humans, many other animals such as dogs (smell), bats (hearing), and birds (sight) would have super senses.
And things adjacent to those senses.

That's not a assumption, Saitama is too lazy to bother approaching someone he can sense from a distance, so that's a part of his character
Can you provide a example of Saitama engaging a monster at range rather than running directly at it for a fight.

He could just finish it by throwing few normal punches tbh.
I don't see that. Saitama would see Ada, resist her initial power, draw out the fight and probably win before Omnipotence pulls off.

Hız saldırısı bu şekilde yapılmaz. Karşı tarafın tepki vermesi tamamen gerçekçi olmayacak hale gelmeden önce >3-5x aralığına girmeniz gerekir. Ayrıca daha önce de belirttiğimiz gibi Saitama'nın pasif hız artışı o kadar da dikkate değer değil.

Karakter olarak Tornado, Blizzard, Sonic veya Garou'yu öldürmedi. Karakter olarak Boros'a aya dönene kadar ölümcül bir saldırı bile yapmamıştı ve o meşru bir canavardı. Savaştığı diğer insan karakterlerden daha zayıf olanlarla bunu yapmadığında koşarak Ada'ya tek atış yapmayacak.

Özellikle diğer alternatiflerin önemli ölçüde daha gerçekçi ve mantıksız olması nedeniyle, olmama ihtimali daha yüksektir.

Saitama, her saniye binlerce kilometre sıçrayarak Garou'yu görsel olarak takip edip ona saldırmayı başardı. Etrafında koşan Flashy Flash'ı görebiliyor, Tornado'yu bir şehirde takip edebiliyor ve profilin kendisi de duyularının geliştiğini belirtiyor. Saitama'nın onu göremediği ve uzaktan ateş edeceği yönündeki varsayımınız sadece gerçekçi olmamakla kalmıyor, aynı zamanda onun karakterine uygun olarak yapacağı bir şey bile değil.

Kazanmaya çalışması, gezegeni patlatacağı ya da 4-A'lik bir yumruk atacağı anlamına gelmiyor. Bunun anlamı, öylece ayrılmayacağı veya kasıtlı olarak hiçbir şey yapmayacağıdır. Karakter içi dövüş kusurları bu savaşta hala mevcut.
According to the SBA, obviously Saitama will see him as a threat and will be out to win completely. Since we are using the strongest version of the parallel timeline, Saitama's attacks are really he are inconsistent in terms of power, so it's only a matter of time before he's explode the planet because he betting on winning.

A 1.02x speed difference isn't enough for a blitz. A blitz is really only achieved with a 3x or greater difference, where it becomes difficult to react to successive actions. Saitama's non-boosted AD isn't going to push him into blitzing range in my view. Especially when it didn't push him in to that range against Garou.
Doesn't mean like blitz but more like speed advantage.
It is how it works. SBA keeps his personality the same, it just gets rid of him leaving the fight of his free will. It doesn't make him more lethal or smarter tactic wise
Saitama still kills everyone who seems to be enemy to him. And in this situation with SBA, he is definitely attacking regardless of which situation he is in.
Enhanced Senses applies to your five senses
This differs to context, for example Saitama just got hearing ability in his profile;
He possesses a supernatural hearing, being able to hear chatter from bystanders a good distance away even while fighting monsters

Can you provide a example of Saitama engaging a monster at range rather than running directly at it for a fight.
I don't have to, Saitama is kinda lazy to do that. And lemme bring common sense, why you ran at someone while you can literally one tap her with moving the floor under your feets?
I don't see that. Saitama would see Ada, resist her initial power, draw out the fight and probably win before Omnipotence pulls off.
Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back