• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood, then let me explain. Willpower in the opm differs from Naruto and normal concept of willpower too. And i don't see any kind of resistance to empathic&mind manipulation in Shikamaru's profile. Saitama takes this easily

It's ironic that you say Saitama can't see Eida. A normal person can see 4-5 kilometers away.
A Normal person can only see 3km away and you can only see Things that are big in diameter in 3km, for example mountains, skyscrapers etc. So you cannot notice a person from 4km away.

A Normal person can only see 3km away and you can only see Things that are big in diameter in 3km, for example mountains, skyscrapers etc. So you cannot notice a person from 4km away.
Saitama has resistance so it doesn't actually matter

And i don't see any kind of resistance to empathic&mind manipulation in Shikamaru's profile. Saitama takes this easily
Screenshot_20240410-185339_Chrome.jpg

3-4 km for normal people, isn't Saitama beyond human level?
Nowhere in the series have we seen Saitama clearly see someone from miles away, and as I said, being at a superhuman level does not mean that he can see clearly from this distance. You can only see things that are big in diameter

It's different bro, because Shikamaru has a different supernatural willpower, you can find out by clicking on it.
Saitama's supernatural willpower takes you to a specific OPM page in which the resistances to Aida's hax are listed, Shikamaru's takes you to the general hax of the wiki which does not include the resistances to them.
What I mean is that the context of this willpower is totally different in both verses. Whether Shikamaru "tried" to do it doesn't matter since that didn't give him the resistance to them. On the other hand, Saitama does have those resistances.

3-4 km for normal people, isn't Saitama beyond human level?
This counts for the most flat areas exist in the world. We are talking about NewYork which has different kind of buildings around it and has various obstacles which doesn't actually fit your example.

This counts for the most flat areas exist in the world. We are talking about NewYork which has different kind of buildings around it and has various obstacles which doesn't actually fit your example.
The two will come face to face, Eida can prevent it because of Omnipotence, in the photos everyone can see that Boruto is Naruto's son, but Omnipotence is rewriting their memories and won't let them accept the truth, this is always going on, in short, even if Saitama resists, Omnipotence will not allow it.

The two will come face to face, Eida can prevent it because of Omnipotence, in the photos everyone can see that Boruto is Naruto's son, but Omnipotence is rewriting their memories and won't let them accept the truth, this is always going on, in short, even if Saitama resists, Omnipotence will not allow it.
Aida's memory manipulation is mind based which Saitama has resistance according to the opm willpowers page.

but Omnipotence won't let him resist anyway, because Omnipotence is warping Reality.
but the way she uses that waping according to her profile is to create the same aura of empathic manipulation, she doesn't use it in the Scarlet Witch style, otherwise I would agree with you.

Firstly, if they were to come face to face, as I explained earlier, Saitama would clearly have the upper hand in terms of speed. Additionally, "omnipotence" is not something akin to Eida's initial attack; it's more like Saitama using serious sneezing when the battle begins, both of which are nonsensical. Secondly, if you had read what I said, you would understand that Saitama could deal with Eida remotely without the need for them to confront each other.

but the way she uses that waping according to her profile is to create the same aura of empathic manipulation, she doesn't use it in the Scarlet Witch style, otherwise I would agree with you.
Screenshot_20240410-192503_MANGA_Plus.jpg
Screenshot_20240410-192517_MANGA_Plus.jpg

Even Boruto telling Shikamaru "you will soon forget this" proves that Omnipotence rewrites memories over and over again,so Omnipotence will frustrate Saitama's resistance every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back