• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ego, The Living Planet. What are his actual feats?

At the dbzf forum there's this guy who's saying Ego can solo DB/Z/Super/GT

and he also thinks Ego can beat Thanos and Darkseid(which is why i made that match earlier)

Here are the things the guy claims Ego has done.

He's strong enough to trap Galactus with his tentacles.

These tentacles seem to have a life of his own as he can attack spaceships while focusing his firepower on other ships.

He can nullify energy.

And absorb it.

Give life to other planets.

And is incredibly tough, to the point where the God Blast wouldn't do anything to him, despite the fact that the God Blast can kill Galactus.

He can create beings out of his skin who can fight with the likes of Thor, Firelord and Hercules.

and here's a respect thread he made http://dbzf.co.uk/topic/8560336/1/

So is any of this true or is he just a straight up wanker?

Well, he did fight Galactus in a very old story, but in those days Galactus was strictly planet level, and he was not well-fed at the time. By actual tangible feats, Ego has simply destroyed other planets.

That said, I think that he may have fought the Silver Surfer during Engleheart's run on the book in the late 1980s, and under Engleheart even weak heralds were able to detonate stars.

I should probably place the profile at Unknown until we get more information.

Back