• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Egg Wizard minor revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still seems a little shaky to base an entire rating around interpreting Tails’s statement as completely reliable when the writer of the statement said it was not based on 100% objective truth.

He literally said he was going to use full power against the Egg Wizard otherwise they couldn't beat them

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-10-45-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-10-59-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-11-2-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-11-4-screenshot.png

Outside of the enemies in Frontiers Egg Wizard was Sonic's strongest enemy. The fact his power source was superior to the Emeralds and Sol Emeralds should make it rather clear he scales to Immeasurable as well.
this should probably be put on the profiles as well if this gets accepted

He literally said he was going to use full power against the Egg Wizard otherwise they couldn't beat them

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-10-45-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-10-59-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-11-2-screenshot.png

Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Part-10-Last-Story-Extra-Boss-Credits-11-4-screenshot.png

Outside of the enemies in Frontiers Egg Wizard was Sonic's strongest enemy. The fact his power source was superior to the Emeralds and Sol Emeralds should make it rather clear he scales to Immeasurable as well.
Could you find images less, uh, weirdly formatted? If you can manage that, I can put it in an Imgur bundle and add it into the justifications for the profile when this gets accepted formally.

I guess because EW outright forced Sonic by his own admission to use the max power of the Emeralds, which was never stated with Solaris.

Forced Super Sonic to use full power and was stated to be superior to the Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds. Said Emeralds give Sonic the power to defeat Solaris in a game that takes place before it.
Do you have any scan showing that he's superior to the Sol and Chaos Emeralds? That's new to me

Also, if he's superior to them, how did Sonic and Blaze defeated him? Is it Sonic + Blaze > EG and EG > Sonic and Blaze individually?

Eggman stated that the Power of the Stars was superior to that which came from the Chaos and Sol Emeralds, with him having absorbed the Sol Emeralds prior to be sure.

Granted, Eggman doesn’t remember Solaris, but Sonic does, and he confirmed that max power was needed, which he didn’t say for Solaris.

Do you have any scan showing that he's superior to the Sol and Chaos Emeralds? That's new to me

Also, if he's superior to them, how did Sonic and Blaze defeated him? Is it Sonic + Blaze > EG and EG > Sonic and Blaze individually?
Because being superior to someone physically alone isn't enough to win a fight. Blaze and Sonic won essentially by effectively working with each other to cover one another's weakness perfectly (They plan this before the fight as shown in my scans way earlier in the thread).

I think the scans being stating them to be > Chaos Emeralds & Sol Emeralds is on Egg Wizard's page iirc

Considering in Frontiers we already got beings stronger than Solaris and such, as well as Super Sonic being stronger than before, there's no reason given the evidence why Egg Wizard would be weaker than Solaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back