• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edward Elric vs Ryo Shimazaki

Both High 8-C, speed is equalized. Edward is bloodlusted, has access to his alchemy and has basic info on Ryo

Ryo:

Edward:

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxBRNLmkXGI

Well, Teru was capable of reading Ryo's movements and Ed has greater intellect than him so he may give Ryo some hard time with alchemy.

I still think Ryo wins because of his physical advantage. Physically if they were to get into a fist fight he would oneshot Edward. Although Edward may have an advantage in martial arts technique much superior AP and Durbaility trumps that. There's also the fact that Ryo can create forcefields to block Edwards blows even with alchemy. He also has a perception advantage having precognition i.e knowing Edwards next move before he takes it and an omnidirectional vision so Edward cannot blindside him. There's also the probably biggest advantage, teleportation which stops Edward from even getting close whilst Ryo can teleport himself and Edward into convinient positions to attack, countering the matter manipulation of Edward. I don't see what Edward can do here.

You can't restrict abilities unless they belong to an upper tier than what the character normally is, so this match isn't valid.

Back