• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edgeworth prosecutes Baldi for child abuse.

The things that happen when you think that a bloodlusted character HAS character. Should I un-bloodlust them?

Not sure why Edgeworth has martial arts but he takes this via that, his knife and intelligence.

Pretty sure Baldi has a big AP advantage here. Phoenix is baseline whereas Edgeworth is superior. 1st Prize's calc is above baseline, the player can tank that and Baldi one-shots them.

Going for Baldi via a sheer AP advantage. Edgeworth's knife and very limited martial arts won't help much here.

Kicking down a reinforced steel door is better then anything Baldi has ever done. Besides, martial arts counters any would be strength advantage and Baldi's illusions aren't that helpful.

It's not a steel door, and it's not really kicking down, it's more kicking open.

Like I said, Edgeworth's martial arts is extremely limited and probably not even useful to the situation. I genuinely don't think he has notable martial arts prowess.

Anyway, you're downplaying Baldi's strength advantage. It's not the gap that can be countered by limited martial arts.

Never said anything about illusions

What's the best way to get calcs? What program do most people use again to like count pixels and stuff? I know they do that a lot so I was curious. I want to see if I can do a call on that. I may or may not be able to

Very close match but if Baldi has the AP advantage I can only see him winning sadly. I won't vote yet until it's proven but if it is I will have to vote him

I need to figure out how much force it'd take to break a lock.

Or like the hinges ofthe door, but the thing is I think that depends on like material of the door and stuff too, yeah?

Yeah it wood (would haha I'm funny)

Stuff like breaking through a reinforced metal door is a much better feat than a standard rickety wooden door for example

Yeah but this door is like, thicc.

I mean I dunno it's eight centimeters thick if my calculations would be right...I don't know the wood it'd be made out of.

And to be frank I don't know if that matters I mean he just broke the hinges.

Ahhh well a thicc door constitutes a High 1A rating

Jokes aside thickness is equally important.

There really isn't any Calc on hinges yet? Ask Mr Bambu he said he'd like to help on some calcs for us

I'll see what I can do.

I did learn the force needed to kick down a normal electronically locked door, so that's good. If we scaled Phoenix to that he'd be low Street level, I think, disappointingly

Edgeworth trumped Phoenix, who can harm himself and went toe-to-toe with a tiger.

Back